question about treek companion gear sets

Daniellcarlson

few questions

so 2 sets both with the same mods in them. i can use one for tanking and one for healing i assume.

are these 2 sets the only sets i will ever need as long as i change out the mods like every 5 levels or so?

i currently have bio bio and diplomacy for crew skills, which im not using really, i been gathering but havent been using. should i switch to something that makes mods being cybertech? because i plan on playing each toon eventually so i will need the mods to upgrade the gear.

or do i just buy the gear off the gtm and gear him that way?

all i want to do is make questing as easy as possible. i wont be doing endgame stuff, i just want to quest and chase achievements

Edited by Daniellcarlson

Treeks armour is moddable, so yes, you never have to change the set aslong as you replace the mods. Note though that both off-hands are shields, a tanking-offhand, if you prefer him to heal you will want to buy her a power generator at some point.

I'd highly recommend going Cybertech over Biochem if you don't plan on doing end-game. Reuseables at lower levels are difficult to keep up with. Especially if you plan on leveling more toons Cybertech is a great. Buying gear with planetary commendations and GTN gear is also an option, but depending on server you're generally more expensive off than doing it yourself. I enjoy changing my mods (and companions mods) every few levels and buy enhancements with planetary commendations, it makes question a breeze.

Edited by Gloomycakes