Gameplay issue: unable to activate lifts and other clickables in Ops/pvp

Idious

Since the last patch I am unable to activate the following in PVP, they just do not appear as an option to activate:

Pilon's

Turret's

Collect Gree

Plant/Diffuse bombs

Activate bridges etc

As a result all I end up doing is healing/dps which is taking away some of the fun of the pvp.

In Operations, S&V for instance, I am unable to activate the lifts (found this out today) which makes the encounter for Olok the Shadow difficult as I cannot leave the room once the poison comes down so I had to watch the rest of the encounter from the window. Once I left and re-entered the zone I was unable to progress as I could not see a button for the lift and so had to leave the Op :(. Nor was I able to click the coins in the gambling window.

As I use streaming I deleted the Bitraider folder to force the launcher to check all files for corruption, this did not fix the issue. Please get rid of streaming all I get is problems, better still tell me where I can download non-streaming patch launcher as Bitraider is rubbish.

Frankly I am sick of having to report something every 2 or 3 weeks and just want to get on with playing the game. If this does not improve I will be moving on.

"•Clickable mission objects throughout the galaxy now function as intended"

Hmm nope, they are still not fixed, todays maintenance has done absolutely nothing to fix this issue.

And since this impacts upon most gameplay I have to ask, when will this get fixed for real???

And still not fixed . . .

Edited by Idious

Add to list . . . can't use the colour buttons to go into Operator Ix room.

Hire some what? I subscribe, bioware should be looking at this and looking for a fix. Yes I have seen the general post as of earlier today and have responded there.

Customer service and bug fixes have gone downhill since original launch, it just keeps on getting worse.

Why do I even bother . . .

Edited by Idious

Patch/maintenance 4.2.1b did not fixed Olok the Shadow encounter for using the lift or moving on after this encounter using lifts in S&V. I was still unable to see any clicky to activate lifts, nor was pvp clicky for turrets, placing/removing bombs etc. useable :(.

Having since done a full re-install this has done the trick. I started with the original discs and patched the rest to save download time and no longer have to use streaming :).

Edited by Idious