The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Suggestion: Mid driff bearing top without loin cloth

Blademaiden

I went through all the fashion sites looking for this and it doesn't seem to exist. I would love to wear the slave top, but it has that annoying loin cloth that makes a skirt or robe bottom impossible since it clips into it. The relaxed ones are OK, but I don't like the "leelu strip of cloth across the breasts" look with underboob showing on close ups. The only way to wear most of the tops that show any skin are to wear either pants, or the underwear bottoms which show way too much butt for me.

I just want to be able to wear a skirt with a semi-revealing top without having to wear a hood, or a bandage strip across my *****. If it goes into the cartel market, that is fine by me. It should be easy to code, just take one of the imperial/republic/slave/reveler/lounge tops and remove the loin cloth, charge 500 cartel coins or whatever and call it done. I bet you'd sell a lot of them if you did, I see a lot of people trying to hide the clipping loin cloths with careful color coordinations (though you can still see it). So, it's obviously a desirable look to more than just me.