Looking for build info

Revelationjp

I'm getting my Merc up into the mid 20's now and looking for some input. I've stuck with an arsenal build so far, and it seems to fit my style well, but at this level there's so many abilities that it's tough to narrow down a good dps rotation. I get the uses of the 'niche' abilities like electro dart, rocket punch, and jet boost, but there's so many others my hotbar is overloaded. So, looking for some advice please. Also, so many of the arsenal talents seem so small as to be almost useless. maybe I'm just not really getting it, but it's hard to justify a point for a 1% increase in something for example. So, so advice on what to get/skip in the arsenal tree as well please.

Tracer missile is your best friend. Use that, unload, railshot, and if they are still alive. Use tracer missile some more. When you get higher up, your rotation will change a bit due to how talents work. But until then use the abilities listed as your primary damage dealers. Happy Hunting.

So i can throw abilities like missile blast and explosive dart out? I'm already tending not to use them, but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. When I'm up against groups i find myself spamming sweeping blasters (after opening with death from above), but is it better to take them 1 at a time then? I appreciate your help, but would like a few more details if possible please.

if you have death from above use it against the group. If you don't try to fusion missile a pair and single target them down. Explosive dart isn't very cost effective unless there is more than one target imo unless you need the burst bad. Sweeping blasters is kinda **** at the moment. I wouldn't use it unless you are in need of aoe. Flamethrower is good for melee targets that like to get up all in your ****. For elites, afterburners is probably one of the best talents for killing bosses by yourself. You can interrupt their casts and heals. You can also keep melee elites away from you when you are soloing. Oh and missile blast is kinda **** unless you need damage on the run and you have no heat. Edited by Pinkjello

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.