Roll bug is getting on my nerves

Elboc

The sniper roll bug (operative also maybe?) where you roll in place is starting to get really annoying. I save my roll to escape when needed, nothing like having an arena match won and just needing to pull away for the final kill and rolling in place and getting smashed for a loss.

Is anyone else seeing this? Makes me want to throw my monitor!

I've been getting that so freaking often lately. I've lost many a match because when I try to roll away, I drop my poison cloud, but I don't go anywhere. It's really pissing me off and makes me feel like the devs hate Agents because we have so many bugs and glitches with no one caring to fix them. The Operative Roll bug has been around for ages, yet there is no fix on the horizon. You have classes that are super smooth with little glitches because those are the preferred classes of the devs. Yes, a sniper can put out good damage, but we are more squishy than almost any other class out there. Even a Marauder lasts longer than a sniper.

• 2 weeks later...
I've been getting that so freaking often lately. I've lost many a match because when I try to roll away, I drop my poison cloud, but I don't go anywhere. It's really pissing me off and makes me feel like the devs hate Agents because we have so many bugs and glitches with no one caring to fix them. The Operative Roll bug has been around for ages, yet there is no fix on the horizon. You have classes that are super smooth with little glitches because those are the preferred classes of the devs. Yes, a sniper can put out good damage, but we are more squishy than almost any other class out there. Even a Marauder lasts longer than a sniper.

While I'll agree with the roll bug being far too long, the... favoritism thing makes no sense. Snipers are a pretty solid class and most people complain about them being favorites. I think this is just one of those things where they aren't fixing the bugs. There are plenty. Huttball matches are frequently glitchy for me, with me getting stunned through the walkways, force speeders and rollers looking like they're dropping a level on the walkways when they're not and not being targetable at all while they're on the ramps, etc.

Unfortunately, there are plenty of bugs detracting from an otherwise pretty enjoyable game. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.