More Bugged Achievements? Can We Submit a Ticket?

skitzogreg

I had another ops achievement bug tonight (defeating Raptus), but everyone else got the achievement. I've had this happen for EC, EV, and others as well. If I open a support ticket with the achievements that have bugged out, can they give them to me? It's obvious that I've completed them and I'd really like them for completion.

No, I don't think they can/will award you achievements (at least not in my experience). They will autoreply and tell you this is a bug and to submit a /bug report.

I've had this for EV 8M NiM, which is bugged for the last 3 bosses.

But worth giving it a go, what do you have to lose?

With all due respect, I very much appreciate the request to submit a ticket, but after this being the (multiple x) time that this has happened, I would really appreciate a dev response. In some cases, this actually effects the in-game QOL. For example, a while back the Terror from TfB HM did not drop the achievement for me. When joining a group where people requested only pug players who have completed the op, I get questioned as to whether or not I'm lying because they can't see the achievement upon a check. Not to mention the numerous hours I spend on the achievements since that is my favorite thing in-game.

Beesodd, can you let me know what to do?

I had another ops achievement bug tonight (defeating Raptus), but everyone else got the achievement. I've had this happen for EC, EV, and others as well. If I open a support ticket with the achievements that have bugged out, can they give them to me? It's obvious that I've completed them and I'd really like them for completion.

Did you die right before Raptus was killed?

Recently ran The Esseles with my brother. He was killed right before the last boss in the FP was killed and did not receive the achievement.

If not, submit a ticket.