The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Seek playing partner

jeanquebecer

Hi guys!

BEFORE READ PLEASE TAKE THAT IN NOTE: ENGLISH ISNT MY FIRST LANGUAGE... THANKS!

I write here to find a playing partner. My previous ones wasen't reliable. What i seek in a playing partner? Simple: Someone that can play each day or near each day whatever weekend of weekday. I seek a partner that can help me in gearing process and for sure leveling when level cap will be higher. I'm 24 years old so 18 years old and more but maximum age dosen't matter because i'm mature player. My main is a Jedi Knight level 55 named Ekilar that need it's very first gear set. I also get a Jedi Sage in the 20's on Tattoine named Auksanon right now.

All my toons are on Shadowlands realm. I seek very loyal person that will not be like "Oh well i'll stop to play" after 1 or 2 weeks or even 1 month. I seek long-term partner. If you want i can start a toon only for play with you so we can leveling only together and be on same level questes-talking. I'm open to be all roles(tank,dps and healer) and even be an Imperial! I'm not an expert in this game so someone patient and kind would be appreciated.

My experience as mmo player? I hav e two level 90 in WoW, one 55 on SWTOR as well a low level as mentioned higher and one in 40's in Rift. I talk french if that can help you to communicate otherwise i'll do somes efforts to write in english.

Also take note that i hate mute players that don't answer or talk when whispered

Also i take often breaks for be fresh into next session

I can play as i previously written weekday or weekends in afternoon and/or evening. Depend of my time because i have somes things i do outside gaming.

If interessed you can write me an private message i'll give you a email for contact me for tell me when you go in-game

Thank to readed me

J-P1988 aka Ekilar