The Music in Huttball

Xaldynn

Hello all,

I was curious if anyone knew the name of the track that plays in warzone Huttball. The track also plays in the 'Hope' trailer.

I can't find a recording of it anywhere on youtube or through any other means. I assume if i had the software to rip .ogg files I could spend hours listening through music files until I find it, but I was curious if anyone has already done so and could share said track?

If anyone has any experience with converting .ogg to .mp4 that could do this for me I'd be very grateful. I know there was a gentleman on the forums who created "SWTOR Suites" that were quite good that he made from the game's .ogg files, but I can't seem to get ahold of him, perhaps he's moved on to another game.

If this is somthing that anyone could do, and if you're on Jedi Covenant, I'd be more than happy to pay you in credits for your time. For anyone else, I'd be grateful all the same.

Thanks in advance

You are a godsend.

I must have been skipping around the Ep. III score in too large of intervals. I did a youtube search centered around Ep. III and Grievous and low and behold, the Huttball starting song is Grievous' Theme.

Thanks a ton for the tip :)