Confused on Stats for maurader Armor

Dragoonn

depends on the spec. What i have noticed is in pve:

Anni. stack accuracy to 100%+>crit to ~25%>surge ~70%> rest into power. for augments i would use regular might.

carnage is accuracy above 100%+> crit around 25%> then rest to power.

Rage: power and surge same for pvp

more info on me. I have learned all mara specs. The Rage spec is my talent spec since i created it. carnage is the the hardest it that you need to wait for procs to pop.

Rage is the easy mode spec.

i like playing anni and rage

depends on the spec. What i have noticed is in pve:

Anni. stack accuracy to 100%+>crit to ~25%>surge ~70%> rest into power. for augments i would use regular might.

carnage is accuracy above 100%+> crit around 25%> then rest to power.

Rage: power and surge same for pvp

more info on me. I have learned all mara specs. The Rage spec is my talent spec since i created it. carnage is the the hardest it that you need to wait for procs to pop.

Rage is the easy mode spec.

i like playing anni and rage

O.o very confusing post with only partially correct info. You want 99.51% accuracy for endgame PvE for all 3 specs. Since Power and Surge occupy different spots on gear you want to stack them both for all 3. Once you get into 75/78 gear, start adding in a bit of crit. There is no definite number but most people run between 150 - 250 rating. That is all for endgame, for leveling avoid accuracy since you won't be hitting bosses and the misses will not have that much effect and Alacrity as its completely worthless save for lowering ravage channel but you won't get anywhere near enough to have much effect. So basically you'll be looking for crit, power, or surge and if a mod/piece has more of 2 of those than what you're currently wearing, upgrade.

Roughly, what I find works best while leveling (since you are talking about synth, I suppose you are rather low level right now)

I stack crit and use crit crystals until 50.

At 35, enhencement start proposing crit/surge. Ideally go for them on every slot.

If you want to stick to synthweaving and want to invest in a purple, endowment is your best bet.

After 40, your surge ammount should be looking good, and I normally start adding a bit of accuracy in the mid 40 (normally, since I use orange gear, 3 intensity enhencement appear in my gear then) and, also since levle 43 battle enhencement (normally crit surge) are shield surge (apparently a mistake by BW) I go for either assault (crit/surge, but high endurance, lower crit) or adept (power surge) depending on what I have on my other gear pieces.

The mods become power mods in the mid 30s as well.

Roughly, from 35 onward, I normally have 250-300 crit from implants, enhencements, crystal (using +41 tough, so thats 82 right there).

From 43 onward, I keep 200-250 surge and balance the rest in accuracy or alacrity for healers.

At 50, if I expect to go into full basic gear (66s) at 53, I'll keep a similar balance, minus crystals but at 53 all crit gets dumped since it hits an harsh DR post 50, accuracy getting closer to 100% is a priority, and surge diminish a bit, since it hits again a big DR from 50-55.

In some specs (namely lightning sorc and annihilation marauders) I like keeping a very low ammount of crit rating (normally 80-90) simply due to having a proc for sorc and ressource generation for marauders linked to it. The DPS difference is not that big, and I find the QoL of having more ressources or more proc on my sorc probably make up for it.

Thats an opinion however, not based on any maths :p