The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Tournament - Alliance of Worlds vs Krayt's Vision

Beniboybling

Why do either of you insist on believing she is going for Wedge Antilles? *sigh* Wedge, Wedge, Wedge that is all i am hearing at the moment.

You also presume to know what my plan is.

Because, like I said.

She's prone to rage blackouts, was practically insane, will kill thousands to get to one person. Kill admirals and captains for daring to contradict her during one such rage blackout...

She's not the most Stable of leadership.

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because, like I said.

She's prone to rage blackouts, was practically insane, will kill thousands to get to one person. Kill admirals and captains for daring to contradict her during one such rage blackout...

She's not the most Stable of leadership.

Luckily she isn't in any leadership role, which is something both of you seem to be assuming.

Anyway can we move on to an actual point of debate rather than dwelling on the same thing for nearly four pages?

Edited by LadyKulvax

*sigh* if you think you can trick me into playing all my cards right off the bat then you are mistakened but can we move on here, instead of concentrating solely on Isard and constantly bringing up changing something when beni has already settled it, how about we actually debate something?

I will state this, getting to me now is almost impossible.

Not only do I have more ships to defend my one possible entry lane with, I have one of the best ever defensive minds leading it.

To compliment this, if anything does manage to get through, I have probe droids to search and contain any escapees, all concentrated by Isard leading my intelligence, not only that but anything those droids cant deal with, my fast-frigates can easily hunt down and destroy with it's firepower.

After that I have Krayt that can see shatterpoints everywhere and a powerful Sith Assassin to set upon things.

What sith assassins you dont have any sith assassins....... Also Isard's intelligence network has been fooled before and by Wedge might I add having false info given to her.... With 20,000 spec ops members I can literally have Isard chasing shadows while the real damage dealers get in since she is to busy dealing with the stacks of information and counter-intelligence being thrown at her. Yes she catches most of the 20,000 spec ops members but they are the ones that are meant to be caught. Wedge knows how intelligence officers work his Wife and one of his Daughters were both argueably better intelligence officers then Isard..... I hope that isn't it.....

Luckily she isn't in any leadership role, which is something both of you seem to be assuming.

Anyway can we move on to an actual point of debate rather than dwelling on the same thing for nearly four pages?

technically she is in a leadership position she is the head of your intelligence office yes? just like she was during the time of the rebellion..... and yet the rebels still got stuff under her and the Imperial Intelligence collective noses.....

What sith assassins you dont have any sith assassins....... Also Isard's intelligence network has been fooled before and by Wedge might I add having false info given to her.... With 20,000 spec ops members I can literally have Isard chasing shadows while the real damage dealers get in since she is to busy dealing with the stacks of information and counter-intelligence being thrown at her. Yes she catches most of the 20,000 spec ops members but they are the ones that are meant to be caught. Wedge knows how intelligence officers work his Wife and one of his Daughters were both argueably better intelligence officers then Isard..... I hope that isn't it.....

Darth Talon? or did you forget about her?

And you wish it was that simple, an intelligence network of humans can be fooled, an intelligence network of droids are a lot harder to mess with.

You also forget how many other obstacles are in your way as well.

And no it isn't, not even close, are we going to stop this guessing work and move on to the point of discussion or shall I come back later?

Darth Talon? or did you forget about her?

And you wish it was that simple, an intelligence network of humans can be fooled, an intelligence network of droids are a lot harder to mess with.

You also forget how many other obstacles are in your way as well.

And no it isn't, not even close, are we going to stop this guessing work and move on to the point of discussion or shall I come back later?

this is the point of discussion there is nothing more to discuss at the time.... and please send Darth Talon see how well he holds up against Luke and Leia by all means..... come back later will still be the topic of debate.....

Edited by tunewalker

Still not sure why you won't just say.

Unless you're of the Opinion that it's got holes in it that will eventually be discovered, meaning you only want to say it right at the end... :p

Oh ya, I went there ;)

technically she is in a leadership position she is the head of your intelligence office yes? just like she was during the time of the rebellion..... and yet the rebels still got stuff under her and the Imperial Intelligence collective noses.....

And she answers to the Sith, murdering her own officers is not going to be advisable when she is going to need them.

You also forget that she only started to become prone to those fits of rage when she was in a serious position of leadership in her own empire, Intelligence is not something that will send her over the deep end.

Also, once again, you are acting as if that is the only or even the first line of defence in all this.

Simply put any kind of infiltration simply gets less and less feasible.

that is one of the tactics I can use yes...... I have another and I will be letting you all know in a bit in the hopes that my ground forces aren't going to be nuked in the process.

Edit: trap and assassinate with what assassins exactly? they have the 501st and the Krath droids the only people that can be considered "assassins" are Talon and Isard and good luck beating Luke, Leia and IG-88 combined with that and good luck finding them on worlds as populated as Rendili or Arakania. (600 billion and 500 billion respectively) and you guys think its hard to find some one on Nar Shadaa.....

I say trap and assassinate because it just isn't in the KVs best interests to just plow through your forces.

Nor should you consider yourself immune to the Alliance's leadership finding themselves against the odds. Talon is an excellent assassin herself and Isard seems to be a cunning manipulator.

And good luck effectively leading your force holed up in some safe house. :p

Still not sure why you won't just say.

Unless you're of the Opinion that it's got holes in it that will eventually be discovered, meaning you only want to say it right at the end... :p

Oh ya, I went there ;)

No it doesnt but we arent even at a point of debate where revealing such a plan would even be important.

So stop trying to trip me up into revealing five ace cards at once, do you want a debate or are you two just going to keep dwelling on one thing.

And she answers to the Sith, murdering her own officers is not going to be advisable when she is going to need them.

You also forget that she only started to become prone to those fits of rage when she was in a serious position of leadership in her own empire, Intelligence is not something that will send her over the deep end.

Also, once again, you are acting as if that is the only or even the first line of defence in all this.

Simply put any kind of infiltration simply gets less and less feasible.

I am not saying this is the only line of defense but with this line of defense and the other ones (the probe droids) I am still showing around 1000 people penetrating and infiltrating your inner areas.... unless you have something your not talking about I will infiltrate you.

this is the point of discussion there is nothing more to discuss at the time.... and please send Darth Talon see how well he holds up against Luke and Leia by all means..... come back later will still be the topic of debate.....

I just brought up a point of discussion and all you two keep going on about is Wedge and Ysanne isard, you've totally ignored the rest of my point.

No it doesnt but we arent even at a point of debate where revealing such a plan would even be important.

So stop trying to trip me up into revealing five ace cards at once, do you want a debate or are you two just going to keep dwelling on one thing.

this is a debate just say the damn thing so we can move on..... you want a debate then lets have one the sooner you just let it fly the sooner we can get moving.

Erm, can we take the smoke and mirrors elsewhere and get back to what actually wins a Kaggath?

MEATY ARGUMENT.

That's how you win a debate people, by creating a metaphorical anvil and dropping on your opponents heads. Not this, your forgetting that and ooh my secret plan. That almost lost the Kaggath for poor ol Aurbere.

Edited by Beniboybling

I just brought up a point of discussion and all you two keep going on about is Wedge and Ysanne isard, you've totally ignored the rest of my point.

what point..... Its not just Wedge and Isard... its Spec Ops and Isard and probe droids.... its Spec force infiltrators and Isard and Probe droids.... its Spec force UCS and Isard and Probe droids....... all of which has duped and gotten past all of these obsticles in the past and yet some how the very obsitcles they were experts in getting past are going to stop them all of a sudden.

It's the point in the Debate where you SHOULD reveal the plan.

At the start you evaluate forces. Right now is when you reveal ALL your battle strategies, later scenarios, and then it's called.

We can't debate anything, because whenever Tunewalker brings up the argument of spec forces, you just say "Nah, there's this secret thing which means you can't but I'm not gonna say so go debate." and he can't really try anything else because he doesn't even know what's wrong with his scenario.

Erm, can we take the smoke and mirrors elsewhere and get back to what actually wins a Kaggath?

MEATY ARGUMENT.

That's how you win a debate people, by creating a metaphorical anvil and dropping on your opponents heads. Not this, your forgetting that and ooh my secret plan. That almost lost the Kaggath for poor ol Aurbere.

it didn't because i couldn't think up an counter argument before heading to work..... so I am assuming that's what Rayla is trying again give me more then a day to counter it if i cant then i cant but no point in keeping it hidden.

It's the point in the Debate where you SHOULD reveal the plan.

At the start you evaluate forces. Right now is when you reveal ALL your battle strategies, later scenarios, and then it's called.

We can't debate anything, because whenever Tunewalker brings up the argument of spec forces, you just say "Nah, there's this secret thing which means you can't but I'm not gonna say so go debate." and he can't really try anything else because he doesn't even know what's wrong with his scenario.

Exactly why in the heck cant my spec forces do their jobs........

I am not saying this is the only line of defense but with this line of defense and the other ones (the probe droids) I am still showing around 1000 people penetrating and infiltrating your inner areas.... unless you have something your not talking about I will infiltrate you.

Did you not hear about the probots that will find and capture enemy ships that make it past the considerably large and multi-tiered blockade and launch smaller imperial probe droids to keep track of any ships that get past the considerably long line of other probots along the singular hyperspace lane in this entire thing.

Then with Ardent fast-frigates far faster than any of your ships hunting down and destroying any stragglers, then anything that gets through all of that has to beat the next tier and the next tier until you get to the 501st, the best legion in both the Grand Army of the Republic and the Galactic Empire defending the planets as you go along, as well as mass produced Krath War Droids stationed everywhere.

Then you have to get to Krayt's throne world in the first place which will be incredibly heavily defended including Imperious class Star Destroyers where you'll have to face the best the 501st have to offer led by Darth Talon who is being very under-estimated might I add and then you have to manage to kill Krayt himself.

Just how many people do you think you will get through in the first place to even manage to pull off killing my leadership?

Or will you go the infrastructure route? if so you're making a lot easier to track your spec ops with the kinds of droids I have.

Did you not hear about the probots that will find and capture enemy ships that make it past the considerably large and multi-tiered blockade and launch smaller imperial probe droids to keep track of any ships that get past the considerably long line of other probots along the singular hyperspace lane in this entire thing.

Then with Ardent fast-frigates far faster than any of your ships hunting down and destroying any stragglers, then anything that gets through all of that has to beat the next tier and the next tier until you get to the 501st, the best legion in both the Grand Army of the Republic and the Galactic Empire defending the planets as you go along, as well as mass produced Krath War Droids stationed everywhere.

Then you have to get to Krayt's throne world in the first place which will be incredibly heavily defended including Imperious class Star Destroyers where you'll have to face the best the 501st have to offer led by Darth Talon who is being very under-estimated might I add and then you have to manage to kill Krayt himself.

Just how many people do you think you will get through in the first place to even manage to pull off killing my leadership?

Or will you go the infrastructure route? if so you're making a lot easier to track your spec ops with the kinds of droids I have.

No I did I am not using enemy ships I am traveling to your worlds on your cargoships.... I already said that a long time ago.... If all of your ground forces are being used in a defensive manner you will have a serious problem attacking me in any way......... Talon is being underestimated....... are you saying Talon Can 2v1 RotJ Luke and Leia using Force meld cus if this is the case no i am not underestimating him you are greating exagurating his abilities.

And the number 1000.....Spec force infiltrators.... all while you chase the 20,000 Spec ops members and the dissidents created on your worlds by the uprising civilian population backed by 1000 UCS I Believe I have said this before if not..... I apolligise if you think i need more i can always send more Spec force infiltrators and UCS I have a few in reserve. By the way Spec force infiltrators were the most feared rebel troop they were capable of taking out a platoon of storm troopers single handedly in under a minute and were so dedicated to their duties that many did not escape their own traps ensureing mission success by killing themselves and destroying the target.... so 1000..... might just do the trick.

Edited by tunewalker

So she has 8,192 501st, 10,000 Wardroids... Against the entire Alliance Army?

You have more spec force alone than she has troops :L

yep......I dont want to say exact numbers cus the moment i do ..... incoming nerf bat...... lets just say its enough....

Edited by tunewalker