The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Tournament - Alliance of Worlds vs Krayt's Vision

Beniboybling

I am talking about the over-all war, not a singular battle, also Ysanne has more than intelligence in her ace cards, which is why this should be such a fun thing to watch, ah the simplicity of it all.

Oh I'm afraid, the war will be lost when your friends arrive. *smirk*

By what means? no strategist reveals her traps before they need to be sprung.

I know that's not her only Ace card, she's a rather cunning woman, with a lot of tools. My point was, what you're going to use her for will draw the AOW out, and it COULD be the end of you...

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that's not her only Ace card, she's a rather cunning woman, with a lot of tools. My point was, what you're going to use her for will draw the AOW out, and it COULD be the end of you...

Perhaps, but you are forgetting something vital about the after effects, which will likely all but cripple the Alliance of Worlds before the first battle is done.

But even if you do know of what I am referring to, I dont want to get into that yet, I shall reveal it all myself.

Though it's less one thing and more a multitude of things.

Honestly we are talking about the same Isard that Failed to find Wedge for over a month and only did find him because he let her find him and lead her into a trap yes? I am going to go into lengths as to every single way every one is underestimating my forces and I still haven't received the "I am not going to nerf your ground forces tune" statement from beni so you should be very happy that you have the Ref on your side thus far Rayla as Beni has allowed you to change a leadership member after the Kaggath started and you already knew some of my plans as well as allowing you to use Pilots and Captains you shouldn't have by the rules of the Kaggath set forth since before the first one started and yet I can still get no promise that further alterations to the rules and nerfs to my own faction are not on their way. So all I can do is pray that it wont happen and use the forces I have right now for arguments and hope that I don't get nerfed into the ground. This will be done tomorrow after I wake up and hopefully this Raging headache will be gone.

Perhaps we should start considering the Kaggath in a more encompassing sense, rather than just ship-to-ship capabilities and tactical abilities i.e broader strategies for winning this thing.

I intend to I am just worried the moment I do so my ground forces are going to get nuked by the ref :D because its all part of the plan.

Just some general observations, I think the preferred tactic for the Alliance is to force the enemy into prolonged ground invasions with the intention of forcing Krayt to take an active role and expose himself whereas the preferred tactic for the KV would be to attempt to trap and assassinate the enemies leadership before this becomes necessary.

Just some general observations, I think the preferred tactic for the Alliance is to force the enemy into prolonged ground invasions with the intention of forcing Krayt to take an active role and expose himself whereas the preferred tactic for the KV would be to attempt to trap and assassinate the enemies leadership before this becomes necessary.

that is one of the tactics I can use yes...... I have another and I will be letting you all know in a bit in the hopes that my ground forces aren't going to be nuked in the process.

Edit: trap and assassinate with what assassins exactly? they have the 501st and the Krath droids the only people that can be considered "assassins" are Talon and Isard and good luck beating Luke, Leia and IG-88 combined with that and good luck finding them on worlds as populated as Rendili or Arakania. (600 billion and 500 billion respectively) and you guys think its hard to find some one on Nar Shadaa.....

Edited by tunewalker

Still failing to understand what her real uses are, but nevermind.

are you meaning the brainwashing? she would kind of need to capture some of my people to pull this off and have facility to do this in..... which would take time to build...... and you would hope that I dont find out about it...... which I have characters that did find out about it and would suspect a move such as that from her upon finding out she was there also Leia (as said in previous kaggath) had the ability to shield a persons mind she could potentially reverse any brain washing effects on my army as she would be able to sense something wrong with them and then use her abilities to effectively fix their brains. Or are you talking about her volatile nature that lead to several of her top people defecting giving the Rebels/ New republic information and sabotaging her plans.....? what am I missing? Oh ya clones...... which I dont think you are able to call upon and was essentially just plot devices thrown in there as an excuse to bring her back from the dead.... multiple times......

Edited by tunewalker

are you meaning the brainwashing? she would kind of need to capture some of my people to pull this off and have facility to do this in..... which would take time to build...... and you would hope that I dont find out about it...... which I have characters that did find out about it and would suspect a move such as that from her upon finding out she was there also Leia (as said in previous kaggath) had the ability to shield a persons mind she could potentially reverse any brain washing effects on my army as she would be able to sense something wrong with them and then use her abilities to effectively fix their brains. Or are you talking about her volatile nature that lead to several of her top people defecting giving the Rebels/ New republic information and sabotaging her plans.....? what am I missing? Oh ya clones...... which I dont think you are able to call upon and was essentially just plot devices thrown in there as an excuse to bring her back from the dead.... multiple times......

Nope still not getting it, patient you must be.

Nope still not getting it, patient you must be.

I am really interested to see where this goes.... I know you are going to blow my mind on this one so whenever your ready let me know....

Edit: AAAAAAANNNND the headache is back....... why you do this to me Rayla.......

Edited by tunewalker

I am really interested to see where this goes.... I know you are going to blow my mind on this one so whenever your ready let me know....

Edit: AAAAAAANNNND the headache is back....... why you do this to me Rayla.......

Why play your ace cards at the start? simply put, I have many things to use now, Ysanne Isard compliments so many things so perfectly.

Think carefully... Ysanne Isard's got a lot of tricks, but Raylas hinted at what it is quite a bit :p

Why play your ace cards at the start? simply put, I have many things to use now, Ysanne Isard compliments so many things so perfectly.

Ok so I should do as I do when I play some one in chess that is making a move that I cant comprehend and is generally considered not optimal and just ignore it usually comes out pretty well for me so I am just going to ignore what ever plan you have for her and just use the history of her that I do know and not worry about any of the plans maybe I will stumble across and blow up your master plan in the process who knows.

Edited by tunewalker

Think carefully... Ysanne Isard's got a lot of tricks, but Raylas hinted at what it is quite a bit :p

hey if you know what it is let me know its likely something I haven't considered because the counter is simple so I wouldn't think any one would think of that..... or its possibly just an overestimation of an ability or something none of that would surprise me.

Ok so I should do as I do when I play some one in chess that is making a move that I cant comprehend and is generally considered not optimal and just ignore it usually comes out pretty well for me so I am just going to ignore what ever plan you have for her and just use the history of her that I do know and not worry about any of the plans maybe I will stumble across and blow up your master plan in the process who knows.

You see.... here is the thing, there is not one plan, there is an intertwining intricate system of things, Isard is but one piece of that puzzle, people have been making the mistake the just trying to pick the best thing possible to win, without constructing a faction that compliments every part of itself perfectly.

You see.... here is the thing, there is not one plan, there is an intertwining intricate system of things, Isard is but one piece of that puzzle, people have been making the mistake the just trying to pick the best thing possible to win, without constructing a faction that compliments every part of itself perfectly.

And yet Tunewalker's faction is the perfect counter measure to this intricate little Web you have constructed...

...... except that's why I picked my faction....... I have a feeling what ever the things I am missing are will be counted by Wedge..... Luke.... Leia..... 20,000 Rebel special Ops..... IG-88....... and any number of other things I have yet to mention honestly this whole thing is literally going to hault the debate honestly...... cus you have to remember I was prepared to fight one faction and now with a mid battle leadership change and a crew change for all your ships again mid battle its a completely different opponent the time of which you play the card will not change its outcome only my ability to argue against it.... which is I guess what you are going for..... bring up something and give me no time to think about the obcvious counters I actually have to it.

How so? it is sounding more and more likely that you dont understand what I mean either, ah well, just makes things easier.

I do.

And Ysanne Isard is not as perfect as you think she is... And she's most certainly not a fan of Wedge Antilles...

The mere fact he's following the Alliance of Worlds could cause some.... Unfortunate things to happen.

One of Ysannes many problems, is she'll kill thousands, even her own troops, to send a message to one person....

Oh, and your plan unfortunately requires on each thing going off with pretty much no hitches. And all i can say is... Do you remember who stopped her before?

*sigh* if you think you can trick me into playing all my cards right off the bat then you are mistakened but can we move on here, instead of concentrating solely on Isard and constantly bringing up changing something when beni has already settled it, how about we actually debate something?

I will state this, getting to me now is almost impossible.

Not only do I have more ships to defend my one possible entry lane with, I have one of the best ever defensive minds leading it.

To compliment this, if anything does manage to get through, I have probe droids to search and contain any escapees, all concentrated by Isard leading my intelligence, not only that but anything those droids cant deal with, my fast-frigates can easily hunt down and destroy with it's firepower.

After that I have Krayt that can see shatterpoints everywhere and a powerful Sith Assassin to set upon things.

I do.

And Ysanne Isard is not as perfect as you think she is... And she's most certainly not a fan of Wedge Antilles...

The mere fact he's following the Alliance of Worlds could cause some.... Unfortunate things to happen.

One of Ysannes many problems, is she'll kill thousands, even her own troops, to send a message to one person....

Oh, and your plan unfortunately requires on each thing going off with pretty much no hitches. And all i can say is... Do you remember who stopped her before?

Why do either of you insist on believing she is going for Wedge Antilles? *sigh* Wedge, Wedge, Wedge that is all i am hearing at the moment.

You also presume to know what my plan is.