The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Tournament - Alliance of Worlds vs Krayt's Vision

Beniboybling

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rayla you have imperial pilots from the GCW.

*sigh* this again, I can understand why in some circumstances you would not have the crews of the ships from their actual navies, but not in every single Kaggath.

I mean one thing to wonder is, how the hell certain factions would even know how to pilot the ships they are using when they are split thousands of years apart in many cases.

Edited by LadyKulvax

*sigh* this again, I can understand why in some circumstances you would not have the crews of the ships from their actual navies, but not in every single Kaggath.

I mean one thing to wonder is, how the hell certain factions would even know how to pilot the ships they are using when they are split thousands of years apart in many cases.

Its every Kaggath....

I have no idea why, I mean, I could have the Clones, or the Imperials as mine... But *Shrug* if it's like that for 1 I guess it should be like that for everyone.

Magic. That's how ;)

Nah but seriously, none if this makes sense, or we wouldn't have Traya vs Vader... Just roll with it <3

Edited by Selenial

Well then I do have the Galactic Empire's crews, never mind then.

I still have an extremely advanced ship in the Imperious, which had the ability to take on (most of) a fleet by itself, the Outer-rim Third Fleet to be exact, it didnt win, but it still had the power to fight on a near even playing field.

May I also point out a little bit of canon for you here, the Galactic Alliance Navy lost to the Fel Empire's navy every time they went into battle, the Fel Empire came out on-top in the Cold War and the Galactic Alliance became the Galactic Alliance Remnant, the Fel Empire's navy beat the Galactic Alliance's navy any time battle commenced, despite the Victory Without War program, the Fel Empire was just flatly better.

Edited by LadyKulvax

Its every Kaggath....

I have no idea why, I mean, I could have the Clones, or the Imperials as mine... But *Shrug* if it's like that for 1 I guess it should be like that for everyone.

Magic. That's how ;)

Nah but seriously, none if this makes sense, or we wouldn't have Traya vs Vader... Just roll with it <3

Oh yeah, Republic naval officials, following a Sith Lord. Have fun with that.

As one can imagine, its a question of loyalty. If in Sel's case she had the Republic Naval Commanders they just wouldn't obey her, not only are the philosophically opposed by the Imperium has no power of them politically or genetically.

This applies to Aurbere's force as well for obvious reasons.

So the logical explanation is that they would be piloted by the naval alternative of your ground force.

Its important that people think before dismiss carefully laid down rules as nonsensical. It should be quite obvious to everyone that these rules exist for a reason, and I'm fairly sure I outlined them to most of you in the admin phase.

Oh yeah, Republic naval officials, following a Sith Lord. Have fun with that.

As one can imagine, its a question of loyalty. If in Sel's case she had the Republic Naval Commanders they just wouldn't obey her, not only are the philosophically opposed by the Imperium has no power of them politically or genetically.

This applies to Aurbere's force as well for obvious reasons.

So the logical explanation is that they would be piloted by the naval alternative of your ground force.

Its important that people think before dismiss carefully laid down rules as nonsensical. It should be quite obvious to everyone that these rules exist for a reason, and I'm fairly sure I outlined them to most of you in the admin phase.

Clones don't care, and I could always have the Imperial pilots, version of the shadow troopers.

But the point remains, does Rayla abide by this rule too?

Clones don't care, and I could always have the Imperial pilots, version of the shadow troopers.

But the point remains, does Rayla abide by this rule too?

Clones do care. You think they would have killed the Jedi without Order 66? Not a chance in hell. And what about the human commanders loyal to the Republic?

And of course no Imperial is going to ally themselves with the Ascending Empire. I don't feel its in mine or your best interests to create such blatantly exploitable weaknesses in your armor. Nor do I want to saddle the debate with a heated discussion about why or not they would be loyal.

It just makes little sense pairing up forces with such vast ideological differences.

Now concerning this problem, I suppose a era change is acceptable. This does not however apply to the 501st.

Edited by Beniboybling

Clones do care. You think they would have killed the Jedi without Order 66? Not a chance in hell. And what about the human commanders loyal to the Republic?

And of course no Imperial is going to ally themselves with the Ascending Empire. I don't feel its in mine or your best interests to create such blatantly exploitable weaknesses in your armor. Nor do I want to saddle the debate with a heated discussion about why or not they would be loyal.

It just makes little sense pairing up forces with such vast ideological differences.

Now concerning this problem, I suppose a era change is acceptable. This does not however apply to the 501st.

*Sigh*

Not what I meant.

But yeh, can I get a simple yes or no on Tayla having Fel empire or Imperial pilots and naval officers?

So now I have that cleared up, I have the tactical edge, whilst Wedge and Pallaeon may be equals, the navies themselves are clearly not, Krayt's navy have better naval doctrines, better policies and have learnt from all of the Galactic Alliance's failures and all the other factions before them.

I also have the edge of my navy having already beaten your's in the canon, just something to consider.

I still have the added advantage of an advanced warship, the Imperious-class, those ships were very very advanced for their day.

I know y'all are going to hate me for this, but....

Despite her hatred of the New Republic and its heroes like Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo' date=' Daala decided to fight alongside them to defeat Darth Caedus in 41 ABY. As she had explained to Pellaeon, she was tired of Force-users taking control, as she felt they had done nothing to deserve political power.[/quote']

Daala has fought against a powerful Sith Lord, like Krayt, against Pellaeon's wishes, while teaming up with Leia and Luke Skywalker.

I mean, if that isn't concrete proof that she would defect to the Alliance of Worlds, I don't know what is.

Edited by Warren-Stride

I know y'all are going to hate me for this, but....

Daala has fought against a powerful Sith Lord, like Krayt, against Pellaeon's wishes, while teaming up with Leia and Luke Skywalker.

I mean, if that isn't concrete proof that she would defect to the Alliance of Worlds, I don't know what is.

I don't hate you...

I don't hate you at all :jawa_smile:

Am I once again going to lose because of Daala defecting? oh goodie, goodie indeed.

But going along that point, we know how we lost the last kaggaths, so Daala gets decapitated by Darth Talon, if that is truly needed, or Krayt could just Dark Transfer her into submission.

Edited by LadyKulvax

Am I once again going to lose because of Daala defecting? oh goodie, goodie indeed.

But going along that point, we know how we lost the last kaggaths, so Daala gets decapitated by Darth Talon, if that is truly needed, or Krayt could just Dark Transfer her into submission.

In all fairness, you were allowed to change allies last round :/