The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Tournament - Alliance of Worlds vs Krayt's Vision

Beniboybling

• Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no.....

as once the brentallans are in with the http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Agave-class_picket no amount of probe droids intradiction ships are going to stop me from landing Spec force infiltrators and sending info back to my main fleet of which..... also there was the matter I brought up recently about Leia using Force melds and having Luke and Leia fly a couple viscounts into Byss using the force to sense stuff and move around it like Luke does for the Maw instillation while Wedge keeps Pallaeon and the rest of Rayla's forces busy...... Not to mention several other plans for infiltration that I have talked about all of which can be done simultaneously.......

How do you plan on getting Viscounts past Foerost?

Also, all of your 'plans for infiltration' have to go through Foerost, which has a myriad of defensive capabilities.

Also, all of your 'plans for infiltration' have to go through Foerost, which has a myriad of defensive capabilities.

I already said they aren't going through Foerost... they are using the secret lanes by having the Jedi Twins use their senses to fly through those lanes with out the maps ALA Maw instillation style.....

Also my plans for infiltration don't have every one getting through they have people getting caught..... the more you tighten your grip the more will slip through your fingers...... the more you catch the more you think the defenses are working and the less likely you are prepared for the ones that do slip through.

Edited by tunewalker

Basically this, I dont have just one blockade set up, I have a series or tiers if you will of blockades with numerous types of probes for tracking inbetween the blockades themselves as well as Ardent fast-frigates chasing down any would be escapees.

Considering that you cant have cloaking devices up and be in hyperspace at the same time, the moment a ship gets ripped out by my network of interdiction fields, it'd be crushed easily, nothing can cloak that fast especially when they are unexpectedly torn out of hyperspace.

My network of defences along that lane basically makes it nigh impossible to get anything through.

Basically this, I dont have just one blockade set up, I have a series or tiers if you will of blockades with numerous types of probes for tracking inbetween the blockades themselves as well as Ardent fast-frigates chasing down any would be escapees.

Considering that you cant have cloaking devices up and be in hyperspace at the same time, the moment a ship gets ripped out by my network of interdiction fields, it'd be crushed easily, nothing can cloak that fast especially when they are unexpectedly torn out of hyperspace.

My network of defences along that lane basically makes it nigh impossible to get anything through.

...... seriously... you are going to be pulling out and blowing up your own supply ships..... all the time... because all of my plans have been around that and you keep saying intradiction is going to stop it. Also the Secret lanes aren't going to be set up with intradiction they are secret so a stealth ship going through them is going to be fine once through it doesn't have to go any where just sit up there use its own field to intercept Cargo ships or use its equipment to intercept transmissions and use its shot gun transiever to send info back.

Edited by tunewalker

I already said they aren't going through Foerost... they are using the secret lanes by having the Jedi Twins use their senses to fly through those lanes with out the maps ALA Maw instillation style.....

The Maw Installation is nowhere near as heard to navigate through as the deep core is, if you think it is as simple as using the force to guide ships through the center of any galaxy, then I think you should go and take a look at how violent our own milky way galaxy is, hell even in Mass Effect 2 they make the observation that having anything in the core of a galaxy is impossible, the planets I have exist in the one habitable region of the core that is possible to live in.

There are other routes, but they change daily.

Edited by LadyKulvax

The Maw Installation is nowhere enar as heard to navigate through as the deep core is, if you think it is as simple as using the force to guide ships through the center of any galaxy, then I think you should go and take a look at how violent our own milky way galaxy is, hell even in Mass Effect 2 they make the observation that having anything in the core of a galaxy is impossible, the planets I have exist in the one habitable region of the core that is possible to live in.

There are other routes, but they change daily.

LAWLS...... and yes the routes change daily guess what...... those are what you can Maw instillation because the route to the Maw also changed often and they had computers set up inside the Maw to tell people how to get out..... So yes I can and no its not more difficult then the Maw they are both the same.....

The Deep Core is way harder to traverse than the Maw is. Heck, Tarkin even built a superweapon-building installation in there.

Also my plans for infiltration don't have every one getting through they have people getting caught..... the more you tighten your grip the more will slip through your fingers...... the more you catch the more you think the defenses are working and the less likely you are prepared for the ones that do slip through.

HK Probots and Interdictors. Even if you manage to survive the Interdiction fields, you still have to worry about the HK Probots and then everything else that sits at Foerost.

The Deep Core is way harder to traverse than the Maw is. Heck, Tarkin even built a superweapon-building installation in there.

HK Probots and Interdictors. Even if you manage to survive the Interdiction fields, you still have to worry about the HK Probots and then everything else that sits at Foerost.

I am not going through Foerost..........except aboard your own ships..... stop using this argument its completely irrelevant and has nothing to do with my arguments.......

Yes and Palps built his own inside the Deep Core.... if it has secret lanes then some one can use the force to discover the lanes.... the whole thing about using the force was they were piloting the ships manualing allowing them to avoid anything bad and the force told them which ways to turn and which ways not to turn.... if there is a way inside you can use the Maw instillation force sensing strategy to find it. As we have established daily chaning routes inside exist then we have established there is a way inside thus force sensing strategy can find it as the force will tell them where to turn to get to their desired destination.

Edited by tunewalker

Could Tunewalker's fighters actually destroy the Byss Run? It was kept open by machines, theoretically they could take those clamps out and The Hyperlane would collapse, cutting off the fleets from

each other?

that is a possibility in which after wards I could try and hit Pallaeon with all I have with him trapped and unable to go any where and with not all of his ships there (because they are setting up intradiction fields through out) means I would actually have the advantage as all of my ships are there and their's aren't +battle meditation and all the other arguments about ground troops to keep the 501st occupied and spec force marrines to take over ships I can assuredly win the fight and with it won I could always just sit and repair and rebuild my forces while my enemy has lost its only ship yard and then use the money from the hapans to re-open the lanes.... it is another of many options.....

I am not going through Foerost..........except aboard your own ships..... stop using this argument its completely irrelevant and has nothing to do with my arguments.......

So you're not going through Foerost unless you have some of my ships. Too bad you have to get to Foerost in order to get those ships. Back to square one.

Yes and Palps built his own inside the Deep Core.... if it has secret lanes then some one can use the force to discover the lanes.... the whole thing about using the force was they were piloting the ships manualing allowing them to avoid anything bad and the force told them which ways to turn and which ways not to turn.... if there is a way inside you can use the Maw instillation force sensing strategy to find it. As we have established daily chaning routes inside exist then we have established there is a way inside thus force sensing strategy can find it as the force will tell them where to turn to get to their desired destination.

Alright. If you say so.

Rayla, I think we should let him try to navigate the Deep Core. He's only weakening his main fleets by doing so.

what with the 2 viscounts holding 25k troops while the rest of my fleet stays with Wedge and the troops get dropped right on top of Krayt those 25k being some of the best ground forces I have would be more then a match for even the 10k 501st Krayt dies in this scenario..... and if all 10k 501st are their then the 6k Spec force marines will have a much easier time boarding and taking over your ships meaning you lose that ship advantage on top of letting me in..... not like they need to I only need to hold you there long enough for the dirty deed to be done.

Edited by tunewalker

I'm not SURE I have this right, but what it seems like to me is that currently the debate is that the Alliance of Worlds will go on the offensive?

I'm not sure how much sense that makes.

After his resurrection, Darth Krayt no longer feared death, but viewed it as a passageway to something far greater. This gave him the view that the galaxy should experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as he had.

That doesn't sound like someone who'd wait in the deep core for his enemies to come to him. Even if he, personally, stays on Byss and waits it out, his army will be going on the offensive. It doesn't make sense to blockade the deep core, because doing that stalls the war. Krayt wanted order and peace, something that can't be achieved with a Kaggath going on. He's going to want to end it as quickly as possible. That means having a war, not blockading himself off.

I just don't see why Krayt would use blockades at all. He'd probably rather just have one giant battle to settle it all so that he could achieve peace. The AoWs is a factor that prevents peace, so he's going to do whatever it takes to eliminate that factor, as soon as possible.

Edited by Warren-Stride

I'm not SURE I have this right, but what it seems like to me is that currently the debate is that the Alliance of Worlds will go on the offensive?

I'm not sure how much sense that makes.

That doesn't sound like someone who'd wait in the deep core for his enemies to come to him. Even if he, personally, stays on Byss and waits it out, his army will be going on the offensive. It doesn't make sense to blockade the deep core, because doing that stalls the war. Krayt wanted order and peace, something that can't be achieved with a Kaggath going on. He's going to want to end it as quickly as possible. That means having a war, not blockading himself off.

I just don't see why Krayt would use blockades at all. He'd probably rather just have one giant battle to settle it all so that he could achieve peace. The AoWs is a factor that prevents peace, so he's going to do whatever it takes to eliminate that factor, as soon as possible.

As I have said before if they go on the offensive they are at an even bigger disadvantage as then Leia can stay on the ground using her battle meditation with IG-88 as a body guard. Wedge is much better on the defensive then he is on the offensive and so is Pallaeon and Wedge and Pallaeon duked it out near equally when Wedge was on the Offensive and Pallaeon was on the defensive meaning Wedge would get a slight tactical advantage not to mention all of my planets having.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/V-150_anti-orbital_ion_cannon

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/LNR_Series_II_Systemary_Laser_Battery

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/LNR_Series_I_Systemary_Laser_Battery

in addition to their planetary shields

helping me out defensively thanks to the rebel alliance army having this as part of their equipment.

All-in-All I agree and for that reason it should be even easier for me to win this war.

Edited by tunewalker