Black Talon and Esseles both bugged - crashes to desktop

seleneaurora

I am unable to complete either the Black Talon or Essles flashpoints, both crash the game to desktop. BT crashes when I try to hyperdrive back to the Imperial Fleet or on to Dromund Kaas, Esseles crashes when they hyperdrive away from the Imperial ship. Unlike some threads I have seen here, I have had no issues logging back into the game after the crash. I gather this is happening for other people as well? :(

yes and also be aware when you do the foundry fp (level 35 ish) at the first conversation you will also crash just like in B.Talon and Esseles.i never had the issue till I installed the game on a new pc (well copied it from a back up copy due to taking over 20+ hours to download the game).Alt+tab doesn't work either ..i really wish they would fix this considering it's been with us since launch.... Edited by Avorniel

And dont bother opening CS or Bug reports as the one bunch will tell you to talk the other, neither doing anything, but closing the ticket!

In the Black Talon/Esseles you may get away with minimising the game for the duration of the warp sequence, I do most times...

But since a fix cannot be sold on the cartel market I do not hold out much hope for it getting looked at! :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Currently on these three mentioned, and others, I use [ALT] & [TAB] and load out of the game, wait about three to five seconds and then [ALT] & [TAB] back in.

This stinks as you can loose Social Points.

This has been an issue for I forget how many months (more than six) with no interest from ea to even attempt to try to fix what they broke.

This, and other bugs ea creates or brings back from the void and are normally not fixed, is why ea is considered the worst gaming company by most reputable gaming sites.

Do not blame BioWare as they are no more:

"BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. EA and the Ea logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners."

Edited by Esproc

Currently on these three mentioned, and others, I use [ALT] = [TAB] and load out of the game, wait about three to five seconds and then [ALT] = [TAB] back in.

This is stinks as you can loose Social Points.

This has been an issue for I forget how many months (more than six) with no interest from ea to even attempt to try to fix what they broke.

This, and other bugs ea creates or brings back from the void and are normally not fixed, is why ea is considered the worst gaming company by most reputable gaming sites.

Do not blame BioWare as they are no more:

"BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. EA and the Ea logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners."

1.4: It broke everything.

1.4: It broke everything.

Can say 1.2, as many people I chatted with felt, but I feel 1.3 "Allies" was ea's big push to "prove themselves" and they crashed and burned.

p.s. Thanks for the quote, it let me see my bad context of words.

p.p.s. I fixed it, ot at least some.