Will 12v12 Dogfights be in a seperate que?

ZythortheNyan

If you play under 55...you never see the arena...which is why I stopped playing in the 55 bracket...arenas really are THAT boring for me.

They need to make it seperate for sure...especially given that our pilot abilities supposedly rank up based upon you gaining pilot exp.

If you play under 55...you never see the arena...which is why I stopped playing in the 55 bracket...arenas really are THAT boring for me.

They need to make it seperate for sure...especially given that our pilot abilities supposedly rank up based upon you gaining pilot exp.

I'm not sure what kind of PVP you are playing, but I get into arenas quite often with my below 55 chars.

Edited by Sotty

I'm not sure what kind of PVP you are playing, but I get into arenas quite often with my below 55 chars.

Well that depends, I quit each time I don't get into arenas in the lowbie tier. At times it takes hours before I can actually play an arena. As a pvp type of guy I don't love this update because of this. What's the point of the arenas if people can't play them when they want to? Or if they are forced but they prefer something else? This needs to be changed ASAP.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.