The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Ok so why is THIS broken...

Cortimi

The Oriconian Foestopper's (warrior armor) set is an exact stat-duplicate of the Oriconian Pummler's set. Why bother having two sets, if they look the exact same, have the same stats, and you can't even be bothered to make separate heavy/medium armor? Why are Rage spec warriors forced to wear crit and ALACRITY gear. Force knows I need me some more alacrity on a Mara!

The Oriconian Foestopper's (warrior armor) set is an exact stat-duplicate of the Oriconian Pummler's set. Why bother having two sets, if they look the exact same, have the same stats, and you can't even be bothered to make separate heavy/medium armor? Why are Rage spec warriors forced to wear crit and ALACRITY gear. Force knows I need me some more alacrity on a Mara!

1. The two sets is to make sure no-one complains they took away the Juggernauts DPS-gear (for those not realising it's now adeptive.)

2. The adeptive gear is likely not a result of laziness but to allow people to wear any skin they like, just like the CM works. Why you'd want to new skins I'll never understand, but some people like them.

3. You are forced to wear critical and alacrity gear so you will farm more pieces/do more raids to optimize your gear so you will be busy for a longer period of time before you feel there's nothing left to do in the game (and thus unsub.)

Similar reasons is why the optimal pieces are over-all only available in raids (adept/initiative enhancements and setbonus pieces in case of a DPS) since RNG on top of optimization requires even more time (unless you're lucky ofcourse, but where 1 person is lucky, 7 aren't.)

Welcome to subscription based MMO's. :)