Intel (r) 4000 HD Graphics Popping Texture "High Setting" Glitch

yoda-knight

i write this to gain any insight about why every time i set my texture setting on "High" in preferences under graphics, that when i play my game during convos texture are popping in out with with low and high resolution in the background but the games is running smoothly as possible with a Intel ® Core i5-3320M cpu processor running at 2.60 GHz with 8 GB of Ram to boot i mean pretty damn good for a laptop.

but over all when i set back my texture setting on low but kept with everything else on high, the pops cease to exist and runs normally.

perhaps could it be the graphics card is to blame or is it that the game doesn't have the compatibility to recognize the graphics card properly on that High Setting.

without going in to a lot of detail it's the intel 4000 graphics and not the cpu and not the game.

the intel integrated graphics are not really meant for gaming and it sounds like it's trying to maintain your high settings during the convo's and failing at times. if the rest of the game works for you this "glitch" will just be something you have to live with.

good luck! - :)