Shivering in Scotland?

Qukatt

Hi guys,

I'm Freezing at work counting the seconds till 5.30! Got my Early Access Email at lunch which has just fueled my excitement, cannot WAIT to get home, been waiting years for today :D

So is the launcher not letting you guys in yet?

Hi guys,

I'm Freezing at work counting the seconds till 5.30! Got my Early Access Email at lunch which has just fueled my excitement, cannot WAIT to get home, been waiting years for today :D

So is the launcher not letting you guys in yet?

Lucky you :)

Nah buddy, I only pre'd in Oct, so I have realistic expectations of when I'll get in. Doesn't stop me restarting the launcher every now and then though :)

Hope your work day flys by so you can get home to play.

I'm way up in the Highlands, where it's not actually all that cold at the moment, with most of the snow having thawed. Two access waves gone by, set against my July 24th code redemption, and I've not had the luck (although I know they're going with very narrow date/time margins to cover the pre-order spike). So, it may well be that I'll be doing my Guild Wars Zaishen dailies before I get to start playing (assuming I get in today at all!). Based on what's known, I'll be targeting the Progenitor server (if it's English!). I'll be having a wee dram or six if my lame luck holds by the evening. :o

Nah, this isn't Bawbag. It's his wee brother Weened.

Also not shivering at all in Glasgow, central heating and clothes help guys!

Got it on 3 bars already? ;)

Saw the big gritters today so it's probably going to be dry and fine rest of the week now