The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

MMORPG: "Not Quite Jump to Lightspeed, But I’ll Take It"

The_Grand_Nagus

I see the comments section of the article is full of butthurt, rose tinted glass wearing SWG fans, still bitter that their baby got put down.

Makes for fun reading.

Funny, your post sounds exactly like the kind of comment being made there. Its like I told someone else, I see the exact same kinds of comments being made on these forums as I do at MMORPG, and your post is proof positive :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, your post sounds exactly like the kind of comment being made there. Its like I told someone else, I see the exact same kinds of comments being made on these forums as I do at MMORPG, and your post is proof positive :)

Au contraire, the people at MMORPG are bashing the game, I'm bashing the people, it's a minor but important difference I feel.

Plus I'm a troll, everybody knows that.

Au contraire, the people at MMORPG are bashing the game, I'm bashing the people, it's a minor but important difference I feel.

Plus I'm a troll, everybody knows that.

Some are bashing the game, and some are defending it. And some are simply bashing other people like you just said you are doing. All of which also happens on these very forums, and is therefore not exclusive to that site in any way :)

Edited by The_Grand_Nagus

Some are bashing the game, and some are defending it. And some are simply bashing other people like you just said you are doing. All of which also happens on these very forums, and is therefore not exclusive to that site in any way :)

I think perhaps we misunderstand each other, when I said in my first post, that all the vitriol on MMORPG made for fun reading I actually meant it, that wasn't sarcasm.

I see. Somehow I got the impression that you were implying the responses there were different from what you read here :)

Oh no, not at all, I'm more than aware of the bitter SWG posters on these boards, though they are nowhere near as common as they were at launch and shortly after.