My last 5 levels

Victoris

I just reached level 45 this morning on my IA Operative Medic. I've leveled from 10-45 as a medic through strictly questing with only a few warzones and two flashpoints. However, as I progress in to worlds around the 44-47 and 47-50 worlds it seems most of the mobs are silver and gold portraits. This gave me the incentive to respec concealment. Now the only problem is I do not know how to kill gold portrait enemies ha. Any advice (companion to use, playstyle, etc...) would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. - I may or may not have got too interested in my class quests and did not stop on them when I was 44 so now I'm at Armageddon and can not kill the level 50's. I blame bioware.

I blame you for rushing to max level. Stop and smell the roses a little, sheesh. :rolleyes:

/faceplam. Just because he didn't play the game your way doesn't mean he played it wrong. People like you so need to get over yourself.

Anyway, the best way to kill elites as concealment is to have one of your companions tank and just dps as hard as you can with off heals if you companion gets below 50% health. Also, make use of dart, and make sure to turn off your companions aoe skills when CCing mobs.

Edited by scrynen

are we supposed to farm elites in normal quests at that level ? (kill several for one quest..)

im not sure if medic is not better at taking elites... coz we do depand on companion and heal. On some occasion i just backstab and spam heal caliyo but then i never geared her in any blue ;p (part random blue drop)

Hmm I hit 45 today, mostly solo'n/helping guild mates/ect, but rarely doing anything but questing (I did all the Fps and what not in beta, just wanted to enjoy the story this time around and do my thing), and I'm still not done with Belsavis. What happened to your progression that you are 45 and facing 50's?

We both mostly solo'd...yet I still have a good amount of content left. I just now got the Hoth bonus series...and it's 47. I only came back to Hoth for a class quest when I was offered it.

Granted, I'm a BH who was poking his nose in the IA forums (IA-Op will be my next toon to 50 when im done with my Bh, doing my homework), but even still we should be at similar points in the story unless you skipped a ton of stuff...and I mean a ton, cuse I skipped stuff ere and there...hate Alderaan ect.

What gives??