BC world pvp vid!

CarbonDust

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew you guys made lowbies on bastion lmao I raped the **** out of your premades on my PT Scorpion the other night xD ahahaaha

:eek: you play a spec other than rage?

So that was the terrible Powertech spamming Missile Blast *sigh* *facepalm* you're a Powertech now you're off hutta you can take missile blast off your bars now.

p.s you actualy got slayed so badly lmao.

Edited by Skinnychalk

:eek: you play a spec other than rage?

So that was the terrible Powertech spamming Missile Blast *sigh* *facepalm* you're a Powertech now you're off hutta you can take missile blast off your bars now.

p.s you actualy got slayed so badly lmao.

Funny cause it isn't even on my quickbar lmao you're so bad . Destroyed your premades last night ahahahahah

I see why you stay on BC. Can't even win games with a premade in 10-30s on bastion xD

Don't even get me started on that 2v4 you lost in solo q on BC against me when I was on my guardian, got that game frapsed ahahahah

Edited by Trixdope

Funny cause it isn't even on my quickbar lmao you're so bad . Destroyed your premades last night ahahahahah

I see why you stay on BC. Can't even win games with a premade in 10-30s on bastion xD

Don't even get me started on that 2v4 you lost in solo q on BC against me when I was on my guardian, got that game frapsed ahahahah

Do you literally have nothing better to do? Bro I saw you spam Retractable blade and overheat, you are a bad pt, plz stick to what you know. Considering you thought PT's had elctro net it pretty much shows you know dick about the class. Not to mention your perception on what happened last night is completely false. Did you even stay in the WZ long enough to finish it?

Do you literally have nothing better to do? Bro I saw you spam Retractable blade and overheat, you are a bad pt, plz stick to what you know. Considering you thought PT's had elctro net it pretty much shows you know dick about the class. Not to mention your perception on what happened last night is completely false. Did you even stay in the WZ long enough to finish it?

Your premade only won 1 game against me and Ces last night lol you guys are terrible. And I'm glad you're on bastion now! I can whoop up on you like I did on BC xD

Edit* Omg you're samus! I soloed the **** out of u so many times ahahaha

Edited by Trixdope

Your premade only won 1 game against me and Ces last night lol you guys are terrible. And I'm glad you're on bastion now! I can whoop up on you like I did on BC xD

Lulz, I usually stick away from 1v's in WZ's as they serve no purpose other than trying to solo a node gaurd. I was also like lvl 17 yesterday so if you did gratz bro. Tbh your presence in a WZ is not welcomed nor missed when you rage quit. I believe this is a classic case of "Pics or it didn't happen" Deyvon. All I see here is you talking trash again playing a spec you know literally nothing about

Lulz, I usually stick away from 1v's in WZ's as they serve no purpose other than trying to solo a node gaurd. I was also like lvl 17 yesterday so if you did gratz bro. Tbh your presence in a WZ is not welcomed nor missed when you rage quit. I believe this is a classic case of "Pics or it didn't happen" Deyvon. All I see here is you talking trash again playing a spec you know literally nothing about

That's why you used to beg me and Ces to que with you for warzones and when we would tell you no you would keep whispering us saying that you hate que'ing alone cause you always lose, and that Ces and I were so amazing and if we could at least Q at the same time with you so u could get us on your team?

LMAO not missed huh? xD

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/8656/dzjk.jpg

there's your pic bruh ;D

Ces (Mileena) and I completely destroyed you guys in lowbies last night with the exception of one game which was a huttball and you guys won from a tie because Ces died with 4 seconds left on the clock

#Madcausebad #holdmahdick

Edited by Trixdope

That's why you used to beg me and Ces to que with you for warzones and when we would tell you no you would keep whispering us saying that you hate que'ing alone cause you always lose, and that Ces and I were so amazing and if we could at least Q at the same time with you so u could get us on your team?

LMAO not missed huh? xD

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/8656/dzjk.jpg

there's your pic bruh ;D

Ces (Mileena) and I completely destroyed you guys in lowbies last night with the exception of one game (hypergate I think)

#Madcausebad #holdmahdick

So I asked you to q for PvP sometime months ago when I was first getting into PvP on my jugg, but surprisingly you had no interest in helping a fellow pvper out. I never said you were a bad jugg or smasher. I said you were a bad PT. To think PT's have a merc ability. Then talk Sh** on a guild and a very good PT(Teutonic) is retarded. You logic literally is giving me brain cancer.

#youonlysmash #youwantguystoholdyourdick

Edited by RancidGuy

So I asked you to q for PvP sometime months ago when I was first getting into PvP on my jugg, but surprisingly you had no interest in helping a fellow pvper out. I never said you were a bad jugg or smasher. I said you were a bad PT. To think PT's have a merc ability. Then talk Sh** on a guild and a very good PT(Teutonic) is retarded. You logic literally is giving me brain cancer.

#youonlysmash #youwantguystoholdyourdick

Yeah hes great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGoURrU9Z8s

Correct me if I am wrong, but you did say this was solo q right? So its Teutonic's fault that from what I saw he was the only one really main focusing the healer? why don't you q up a team against us in ranked then? We are all on the same server

Lol they all were focusing the healer.....And failed 4v2.

And omg if Myrm and Neo comeback like they been flirting with doing, I would love to collect free rating on u guys like we did on your old ranked team. /giggle

Lol they all were focusing the healer.....And failed 4v2.

And omg if Myrm and Neo comeback like they been flirting with doing, I would love to collect free rating on u guys like we did on your old ranked team. /giggle

Lulz , what is your rating again?

Haven't queue'd team ranked in 2.4 but my solo q is 1600.

Don't talk about ratings when u get yours on BC lmao

Yidden was still a better smash jugg than you.

Edit: Belanii was also a better operative healer than ces.

Edited by Raazmir

I can't actualy tell if this guy is serious talking smack

http://i.imgur.com/Vmxgjh2.jpg

But you lost a 2v1 vs a Powertech with a tank Juggernaut.

You're garbage I would love to vs you in a group arena because currently after 2.4 79-11 and you're nothing than another warrior who can only play Rage so form a team so I can farm your *** into the next oblivion.

Edited by Skinnychalk

Yidden was still a better smash jugg than you.

Edit: Belanii was also a better operative healer than ces.

Lol stop. Yidden was terrible and who even remembers Bellani? These were the same ppl along with you that was too scared to q ranked against us, so then your "b" team qued against us instead, got rolled, then your whole guild disbanded the next day and your leaders quit the game lmao

Back pedaling,using cc while people have full resolve.

To say they where ALL on the healer? if you actualy watch your own vid you can clearly see Im the only one on the healer the Mara is clearly on you becuase he rooted you along with you snipers explosive charge keep spewing out more bullsht though its hilarious.

Lol stop. Yidden was terrible and who even remembers Bellani? These were the same ppl along with you that was too scared to q ranked against us, so then your "b" team qued against us instead, got rolled, then your whole guild disbanded the next day and your leaders quit the game lmao

Actually, Yidden Belanii and I wanted nothing to do with Retaliation because a ton of your members are pretty clearly emotionally unbalanced and value the illusion of accomplishment in a c grade MMO highly enough to stockpile hours of video and screenshots to use in ninnnernet arguments.

When it became clear that PVP on BC was going to be heavily influenced by that guild, we quit, started playing diablo 3 and eventually moved to harbinger to do PVE.

Fortunately the first part...the part where retaliation is full of paranoid lunatics led to that guild basically blowing up too.

Edited by Raazmir

I totally get why you gotta tear those two down though, I mean every single time you ran into yidden in a WZ you force leaped into his force choke, got your set bonus proc worn down, got force pushed lept to and smashed.

Gotta be bruising to the ego of someone who's got nothing but TOR going on in his life.

Back pedaling,using cc while people have full resolve.

To say they where ALL on the healer? if you actualy watch your own vid you can clearly see Im the only one on the healer the Mara is clearly on you becuase he rooted you along with you snipers explosive charge keep spewing out more bullsht though its hilarious.

Lol they would switch off and on. The sniper was in a corner focusing the healer. The Mara was on the healer. And You were on the healer. I killed the sniper so it ended up being just you and the Mara on him. Then the Mara gave up cause y'all dps was weak as **** and tried to go for me. Then you guys were too stupid to go mid after the time expired and instead just focused me for a kill and all died by the poison lmao XD