Resolve Bar

SWEtree

Not just stunned 12 times in a row but slows, rooted and all

and the bar is barely filling. Imo they should just redesign the amount of stuns and all those movement impairing effect in the game. Would like to actually play arenas instead of being stunned for 70% of the time and my only defense being Unleash...

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Hmm... When I use my 2 stuns back-to-back (Dirty Kick and the Stun from Shock Charge -> Incendiary Grenade) the opponent's bar is filled and I cannot stun them anymore.

Its working as intended on Jung-Ma.

Hmm... When I use my 2 stuns back-to-back (Dirty Kick and the Stun from Shock Charge -> Incendiary Grenade) the opponent's bar is filled and I cannot stun them anymore.

Its working as intended on Jung-Ma.

Thats very strange. I had a op and assasin on me today and they used a bunch of stunns with perfect timing (prolly on TS to time them right) and i was stunned for ages.Dunno if theres a bug with different targets stunn affecting the resolve....somehow ....

Thats very strange. I had a op and assasin on me today and they used a bunch of stunns with perfect timing (prolly on TS to time them right) and i was stunned for ages.Dunno if theres a bug with different targets stunn affecting the resolve....somehow ....

I think the timing is key here. If I wait about 3-4 seconds after Dirty Kick wears off, I can use my second stun without the bar filling. I could then wait for a while and use my Flashbang mez and the bar wouldn't fill up completely, ect. This would shutdown the person mostly, but they still would have a few seconds between stuns to attack / use their stun.

Of course, with 2 players, there are more stuns and you cannot stun both back with some advanced classes.

Its working as intended if this what is happening. 2v1 should always be a losing battle for the 1.