Make CODEX, VALOR and SOCIAL, legacy wide connected! Discuss

MaximusUltimus

Greetings everyone, for a while now I was thinking why all the above aren't legacy oriented like so many other things in the game. I believe that the legacy system is an incredible idea and it should be expanded in order to promote more character leveling and exploration.

I would like to have your comments as to my idea, if you would like this then support me through your own comments and ideas so that this is implemented in game.

thank you all and may the force be with you!!!!

I'm not sure this is the right forum for this, but that said, I mostly agree with Zaxem.

Codex absolutely makes sense, given that there are class-unique entries, even among the ones that are supposed to be "shared". Though I without knowing details about the game's code, I also get the feeling that it's the one that would be hardest to work out.

Social needs to be looked at in some form, IMO. The only character I've ever had that managed to get past Social I before max level was my Shadow tank, who managed to get all the way to...Social II (and only by about 10 points), yet Social Armor sets seem to fit better as rewards to earn while leveling (especially given they're available from planetary vendors). Sharing Social rank among a Legacy would make them more like the Inheritance sets, which I think would make a lot of sense.

Valor...eh, I'm not sure. At this point, as far as I know, it's only really good for equipping old Battlemaster and War Hero gear sets, and the difference from the Social sets is that those are all only available at 50+ anyway. Granted, I haven't tried to really farm Valor, but at low levels, at least, I seem to cap my earnings on it anyway, so I never figured it'd be that hard for someone really driven to get it if they wanted those looks.

in the Achievements need kill 10/25/100 mobs, do flashpoint 10/20/50 times

in codex only need one kill world boss, one find lore

codex better for me

in star wars films and books jedi never try kill 100 besties ))

or do 1 mission 50 times))