The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

When will Star Wars the Clone Wars season 6 come out?

JudgaSma

I know it was cancelled from the air but I read that they will release "bonus" content that will contain 4 arcs for closure. Anyone have a clue as to when those will air? Also Cartoon Network is airing the show at 3 am on saturdays but they seem to be repeats...any help would be appreciated thx

This youtube channel has a whole truck load of news about Star Wars - including some stuff about the Clone Wars Bonus Content and Star Wars: Rebels. Seems to be indicating that the Bonus Content could be coming this October.

Apparently some of the Bonus Content is going to revolve around Yoda and the dark side influence in the galaxy, and even more excitingly they are according to Filoni going to visit Korriban.

Edited by Beniboybling

Apparently some of the Bonus Content is going to revolve around Yoda and the dark side influence in the galaxy, and even more excitingly they are according to Filoni going to visit Korriban.

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH BBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIi

That's awesome.

I love Yoda.

He's adorable.

I really just want closure on rex and ahsoka...but im most excited for the bounty hunter arc. korriban would be cool but they will probably only be there looking for maul. man i really want to see this last season! i need closure before episode 7 comes out xD i gotta knoooowwww (why does it have to come out in 2015 :'( am i the only one who wishes it were out now?!)

This youtube channel has a whole truck load of news about Star Wars - including some stuff about the Clone Wars Bonus Content and Star Wars: Rebels. Seems to be indicating that the Bonus Content could be coming this October.

what channel