The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Cartel Marked Shotguns, really missing out on this!!

I made me a Scoundrel today and as usual i go to the GTN to buy me some items, but there was no shotgun that i could mod, so i looked at the Collections, and no Shotgun there either, i really want one i can mod out, the cheapest one was for 400k and it was for lvl 29 (im lvl 11) so i really have to wait 18 lvl to use it, please put some shotguns in the Cartel Market.

There are also no vibroknives on the cartel market. Like shotguns they require certain class abilities to be used. Same for shields, generators and foci. Yes, blaster rifles or lightsabers can't be used by everyone either, but those are actual wapons with a real model that is shown ingame, while shotguns and vibroknives are just invisible fluff items to fill your off-hand slot.

You have a chance to get a modable shotgun in the Esselles. If you don't get it there, you can buy it for planetary commendations at the Coruscant spaceport.

Edited by Mubrak

1. Scatterguns the OH of Scoundrels is a spell animation summoning a gun from thin air. Same model. doesn't change because it was not built to be a model station.

2. Same goes for Knives. Same Animation.

3. Best way to introduce Shotguns is as a Blaster Rifle look type. : /

1. Scatterguns the OH of Scoundrels is a spell animation summoning a gun from thin air. Same model. doesn't change because it was not built to be a model station.

2. Same goes for Knives. Same Animation.

3. Best way to introduce Shotguns is as a Blaster Rifle look type. : /

What they are talking about is a very severe lack of modable versions of those off-hands (less so with the shields and generators, but regardless still not very common) and something that they do not have at all on the Cartel Market.

Edited by Hyfy

As imperial, there's a 2+ heroic on Kaas that rewards an orange offhand to every class, and I would be very surprised if there was not one on Coruscant that does the same.

Also, check the commendation vendors, they are available from them as well.