Experienced player looking for pvp guild - will reroll if necessary

swifferdude

Hi, so, as you can see from the thread title, i am looking for a good pvp guild that plays using eastern or central time zones. If i se interest in your guild, ill ask you more questions ingame rather than here on the forums, so, yeah.

As you can also see from my signature, i have chars of pretty much all the clases, all of which are at least mid-level or higher. I am very comfortabl with all classes and spec in pvp, and i am also willing to tryout to prove this. Of the chars listed in my signature my jugg dps, sent dps, and sage heals are all 55. My op heals, sniper, scoun, vanguard, shadow are all 45+. Everyone else is 30+ (cept my powertech). Like i said, willing to reroll if that is what you want, you cAn contact me ingame and stuff, ill be on otorì the most. So yeah. Thanks :D

Hi, so, as you can see from the thread title, i am looking for a good pvp guild that plays using eastern or central time zones. If i se interest in your guild, ill ask you more questions ingame rather than here on the forums, so, yeah.

As you can also see from my signature, i have chars of pretty much all the clases, all of which are at least mid-level or higher. I am very comfortabl with all classes and spec in pvp, and i am also willing to tryout to prove this. Of the chars listed in my signature my jugg dps, sent dps, and sage heals are all 55. My op heals, sniper, scoun, vanguard, shadow are all 45+. Everyone else is 30+ (cept my powertech). Like i said, willing to reroll if that is what you want, you cAn contact me ingame and stuff, ill be on otorì the most. So yeah. Thanks :D

someone should respond to your pm u sent us, shortly. apologies for any wait u experience, most of our guild's officers don't check the forums hyper-actively. cheers

someone should respond to your pm u sent us, shortly. apologies for any wait u experience, most of our guild's officers don't check the forums hyper-actively. cheers

Still looking, reguardless. If someone else picks me up before you respond to my pm, ill join them.

You are more than welcome to apply to The Art of Warfare. We have pvp teams on both factions and are always looking for new talent.

Feel free to contact our PvP leaders:

Empire: In-game: Zorníg (alt+0237) or Opherium@taw.net

Republic: In-game: Taiichii or Fiercestorm@taw.net

Have already looked at your guild, dont really seem like the right fit for me.

<Clan Skirata> is a new Republic PvP-focused guild looking for avid and casual endgame players alike.

We're forming some dedicated 4v4 Rated teams at the moment, as well as groups for more laid-back players who prefer to queue for fun. World PvP is fair game as well. +10 XP, multi-vault bank, etc available.

Vent download is recommended but not required-- PST/mail @ Traumatic ingame for more info, or reply on this thread, if interested! Thank you.

<Clan Skirata> is a new Republic PvP-focused guild looking for avid and casual endgame players alike.

We're forming some dedicated 4v4 Rated teams at the moment, as well as groups for more laid-back players who prefer to queue for fun. World PvP is fair game as well. +10 XP, multi-vault bank, etc available.

Vent download is recommended but not required-- PST/mail @ Traumatic ingame for more info, or reply on this thread, if interested! Thank you.

Will look into it