The Roll bug

Warrgames

Thanks for your reports, folks! I understand that those of you posting here have been reporting this issue for a long time. It's not one that's been prevalent here in the Bug Report forums, and details haven't allowed us to reproduce the issue internally thus far. As I said before, we'll keep eye on this; there may not be new information available right away; but As new information becomes available, we'll post updates and update the Known Issues.

So Amber you are telling me that the IA and Smug roll bug you don't have enough details to allow you to reproduce it? It happens to me about once a week when I PvP. I know that when reporting a bug use proper names; I've reported it 5 times in 4 months using proper names and giving as much detail as I could and getting nothing from you guys. This bug been around since 2.0 launch. I 1st reported it back 6/24/13 when I was able to get more information of what was happening. Yet nothing done. What do we have to do to get you to admit its bug? I'm scared to use roll in WZ because I don't want to get kicked from the match.