[Dread Fortress] Brontes "Lazer Circle"

Askesis

I completed Brontes tonight, and at 50% when he spawns his clockwise-moving lazer, it malfunctioned. Instead of starting at a point and rotating clockwise, the lazer was focused on raid members (and switched between different raid members throughout the duration of the cast. The lazer did no damage to the person it was focused on, nor anyone who walked through it.

Additionally, none of the exploding adds ever spawned. The raid group stood there and did nothing and took no damage. Upon completion of Brontes's channel, he transitions into the next phase normally. No other bugs were encountered during the fight.

*Bug was witnessed in 8-man SM. Unknown whether this bug happens in other difficulty levels or on 16-man. I've completed Brontes in 8-man SM without the bug happening one time, and one time with the Bug. It's unknown how often this happens, and I know of no way to recreate the problem.

There's also apparently another version of the bug, taken from another thread in this forum, where the adds still spawn, but the beam is attached to a player. Note that I have not experienced this version of the bug, so I cannot vouch for the authenticity of it.

"Brontes creates the beam of lighting that follows (connects to) one of the tanks (not hurting the tank) as he moves around the room, allowing us to kill the adds."