Invisible Bug In Warzones

Avorniel

Hi

Last few weeks I have been getting a bug that makes my character a sniper Invisible with only the rifle showing.This only seems to happen when a class uses a group invis. skill.It stays with me through death and goes away once I zone out of the warzone. It happens in all warzones not just 1,have not done any arena's with this character yet.

It is really of putting when your trying to fight and all you see is this rifle bobbing about.I have also been told I could not be spot healed while in this state only area heals worked,I was guarded yesterday in this state which worked but had to be targeted through the ops panel not on my character.

I have done plenty of repairs and deleted the cache file to see if theses worked and it hasn't and have only waited till after patch 2.4 to post to see if that would fix it which it hasn't. I have added a screenshot of the issue which was done yesterday.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk126/Jesonia/Screenshot_2013-10-03_00_15_13_484005_zps16096d49.jpg

This only happens on my sniper no other class I pvp with which are Operative,Bounty Hunter and Sage

thanks