What gives Bioware is this Star Wars or WOW

didid

Look I'm overall not impressed with this game. Don't get me wrong great story line love the VO appreciate that my weapon swings more than one way, the bottom line it is still WOW. All I do is kill, kill, kill, gather components, create, and try to get the best items to beat the end game. Every expansion that comes out is dedicated to end gamers and these people as soon as they obliterate the hell out of the game they are bored with it and jump back to WOW. Where gamers like me who wants basically want more from your game like Star Wars Galaxy and even the few extra things from the Knights of the Old Republic. (Pazzak, Racing, trophies to mount on my wall that I decorated in the home I built; enhance life or 2nd life as I would call it; none of this is giving. again I would like to travel through space with my friends and get into dog fights with sith(other players) with free movement not tunneled, Bounty Hunter vs players was another thing people wanted. All of this has been failed to be delivered to us casual players who spend a lot more time playing your game vs the End Gamers. So once again I will state that this is just an enhanced version of WOW in a galaxy that Azeroth isn't in with lightsabers. So if you have no plans to make this a better game that has more than a hack and slash attitude to it, can I get my money back and let me know when your going to release Knights of the Old Republic 3 for Xbox One

O NO I'M becoming contagious

for the riffraff this is not a MMO it was sold as a RPG/MMO that the 2 day a week MMO'ers have hijacked and all but killed

i hope more and more of you 99%'ers will start to speak up its ok they will scream and try to bully you because that's the best way to stop you fro,m being heard

You want a sandbox game, from a non sandbox developed game. While I understand your desire, citing.a game that has gone defunct doesn't help your case, and citing examples of the game that is with a good likelihood not capable of being developed because of the game engine is futile at best. What you want is bluntly put, another game completely.

for the riffraff this is not a MMO it was sold as a RPG/MMO that the 2 day a week MMO'ers have hijacked and all but killed

i hope more and more of you 99%'ers will start to speak up its ok they will scream and try to bully you because that's the best way to stop you fro,m being heard

What are you babbling about? 99%ers.......what???? You are coming out of deep and looney left field here.

What are you babbling about? 99%ers.......what???? You are coming out of deep and looney left field here.

no i think the 99% wall street scum needs a bath and a good hair cut

but id like to know what % of the player have run the new raid? i know a ticker would make your cry's for more raid content ludicrous

no i think the 99% wall street scum needs a bath and a good hair cut

but id like to know what % of the player have run the new raid? i know a ticker would make your cry's for more raid content ludicrous

Well I know I haven't run it yet, but that's mostly because I've got a Sniper and a Vanguard I'm leveling right now.

Again with your made up statistics. The game was NOT hijacked by anyone. It was sold as a MMO ok? Now if you don't want to accept that i'ts fine that is your right but please stop making up statistics when you have no proof whatsoever.

EDIT: OP this game is not SWG get over it.

Again with your made up statistics. The game was NOT hijacked by anyone. It was sold as a MMO ok? Now if you don't want to accept that i'ts fine that is your right but please stop making up statistics when you have no proof whatsoever.

EDIT: OP this game is not SWG get over it.

well again is was sold as a new RPG/MMO

and lets push for a raid ticker because you have no % to dispute my clams with you just don't like the fact i point out how few pl really run the end game op's

you load into the game the guild daily message is used to say x# of players have cleared all SM op's X# cleared HM op's

and we can put this to bed

well again is was sold as a new RPG/MMO

and lets push for a raid ticker because you have no % to dispute my clams with you just don't like the fact i point out how few pl really run the end game op's

you load into the game the guild daily message is used to say x# of players have cleared all SM op's X# cleared HM op's

and we can put this to bed

XXCaesar, I have been resisting to respond to several of your comments for more than a week. Please take the following as my advice for you, and not as criticism.

You were asked a few weeks ago to be concise, and I have seen improvement in that area. Thank you.

However, many of your posts infuriate me. Please consider the following suggestions: preview your posts before submitting them; stop making up statistics; stop claiming to represent anyone else; stop complaining; and for the love of Pete, stop going back to how you remember the game being marketed. Marketing is spin, period. The game is what it is: an MMO with a bit of everything, a decent story, and a lot of voice-overs.

This is a sub-forum for incremental ideas to improve the game--it's not for complaints, debate or therapy. Please consider this as my suggestion to you, to help incrementally improve this sub-forum.