Oriconian vendor Warrior belt & bracers

paulyWALNUTS

At the Supplies area in the fleet, at the Ultimate Gear Vendors, every class besides the Warrior (only checked Imperial side; I don't play Republic) has a belt/bracer that has a Power Mod in it, and another belt/bracer that has a Critical Rating Mod in it. For Warrior, all 4 DPS belts/bracers have a Critical Rating mod in them.

I don't see the point in having identical gear in the same vendor, and it is terribly unfair for Warriors, so I very much doubt this is as intended.

At the Supplies area in the fleet, at the Ultimate Gear Vendors, every class besides the Warrior (only checked Imperial side; I don't play Republic) has a belt/bracer that has a Power Mod in it, and another belt/bracer that has a Critical Rating Mod in it. For Warrior, all 4 DPS belts/bracers have a Critical Rating mod in them.

I don't see the point in having identical gear in the same vendor, and it is terribly unfair for Warriors, so I very much doubt this is as intended.

That's working as intended. Yes, it's stupid, and yes it gives other classes an unfair advantage since they can pick up needed power mods at a lower cost, but this is how it's been since 72's gear. You could only get crit mods in the belt/bracers and had to either pull power mods out of the other items or get Underworld belt/bracer tokens.