GTN problems with 2.4 patch

Ketale

Some of the issues I've had with GTN so far. Bugs or not?

- You can no longer preview items from GTN at all

- You can no longer link items to chat from GTN (shift+left click is now used to paste item names to search box instead)

- You can no longer split stacks while having GTN open (same reason as above)

- Shift + left clicking some items makes you unable to use the search button unless you delete most of the name - possibly too long item names?

Getting these fixed would be appreciated! Also the new shift + left click an item should automatically search for the item name instead of requiring another action from the user. Also search results don't get sorted by price any longer which also requires another action from the user most of the time.

It's not just price, items are sorted randomly after each search action no matter how you sorted them originally.

Also it's a bit silly to have price-per unit sorting in categories where no stacks are available. But I guess that's by design.

- Shift + left clicking some items makes you unable to use the search button unless you delete most of the name - possibly too long item names?

I think the bug that kind of disables the search unless you reset the search parameters has been with us a long time...

Not GTM related bugs, but possibly same cause,

ALSO:

- you cannot preview items from craft schematics

- you cannot preview items from cartel market

- you cannot preview items from mission reward window

- you cannot link items to chat from craft schematics