fix vintage brawler battle harnest

hey i got the armor and it looks great except the back where at the waist line theres a part that sticks out that is skin coloured and if u die it the part looks the same its really offputting for the armor. could you guys remove the part ? or atleast make it change colour when u dye it . i dont get why its there

Hopefully they just remove it, as well as the little flap in the front. Personally I hate all the butt flaps that they seem to need to place on all the gear. Kind of ruins the look imo.

Agreed. It would have been cooler if they had made shorts instead of pants and boots to make it look more barbarian.

• 2 weeks later...
hey i got the armor and it looks great except the back where at the waist line theres a part that sticks out that is skin coloured and if u die it the part looks the same its really offputting for the armor. could you guys remove the part ? or atleast make it change colour when u dye it . i dont get why its there

I've done a little bit of digging on the matter, and seriously. It's hideous. The rest of the set looks nice, but ultimately it looks absurd on say, a rattataki.

yeah, I agree. it looks like a weird flesh flap. :eek: oh and it needs a headpiece/headband!

Flesh flap is exactly what it seems to be. The color is identical to the skin color of the wearer. That ain't right.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.