Returning player looking for guild

zevrin

I played for a while at launch, but ended up leaving. I'm now back an looking for a guild. I'm looking for a guild focused on PVE content and RP, though RP is not a must. I don't have any characters on this server so Zevot, my character on this server, is still low level.

Edit

My character class is Jedi Shadow. Haven't decided whether to make him a tank or dps.

Hi Zevrin, welcome back to the game! I would recommend that you check out the Ideal Guild Quiz. Or you can feel free to check out our guild, the Thirteenth Legion. We try to accommodate all play styles in a fun and friendly social environment including PvE and RP. The link to our site is in my sig.

Best of luck in your guild search!

Hi Zevrin, welcome back to the game! I would recommend that you check out the Ideal Guild Quiz. Or you can feel free to check out our guild, the Thirteenth Legion. We try to accommodate all play styles in a fun and friendly social environment including PvE and RP. The link to our site is in my sig.

Best of luck in your guild search!

Just a heads up about that guild test, some of the guilds listed there (at least on Imp side) aren't really active anymore. Keep that in mind if/when you take that quiz :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.