Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Looking for Guild

swfanCliff

Hello,

If this is in the wrong place, I apologize. I haven't made this post in a while. Like the title says, I'm looking for a place to call home for my characters. Please kindly take a look at the about me info section below as well as what I'm looking for since it helps with deciding if I would be a good addition to your guild or not.

I've been playing SWTOR since one of the Beta Weekends and on the early release. I mostly play with the Jedi/Sith characters because I enjoyed playing Force Sensitive characters back in KOTOR and TSW and I kind of relate more with them (even though I've been told repetitively that some of the classes have the better stories). I've played various MMOs from WOW to Guild Wars to a couple of free to plays to even LOTOR, STO, and even FFXIV. I've also play various games on different consoles if you wish to know about my gaming experience.

• I strongly prefer small-size guilds or the medium-size guild with a small size friendliness. Personally, I don't like joining a guild where I feel like a number in the status especially when it comes with certain events. I'm into quality not quantity.

• I'm mainly a PVE player because PVP isn't my style (I've tried it, I didn't like it too much). Also if you do any RP, it has to be newbie friendly since I've never RP on a MMO before.

• I'm a mostly casual player since I have other life commitments and some of which pays for my subscription. Plus I would be upfront there would be some days that I'm just not in the mood to play.

• In terms of having events organized, I like it to be encouraged to join rather than forced especially when it comes whenever I want to try out Operations for the first time or if there is a Flashpoint or conquering a World Boss. I'm more into leveling (as well as occasionally thinking up stories for my characters along the way).

• This is one of the points I'll heavily address: I don't mind using some forum of voice chat and understand the usage in interacting during Flashpoints and Operations, but know that I would prefer typing my response and listen to others. The reason behind it is I have a severe communication issue and I will stutter severely though voice chatting (most of the time). If this is going to be a problem or if guild members aren't understanding and/or showing childish behavior towards my stuttering (I can't stress that enough), then its best not to extend the invite. This is something I have
    Zero Tolerance
    of especially if I'm in an environment where I don't physically don't know the people.

• I have characters both on the Republic and Empire fraction so I wouldn't mind consider joining a guild that has both. If not then, I prefer
    Republic
    since its the side that has a level 55 character and the side I play with more often.

That is all that I can think of at the moment, you can contact me on this forum or on the server. My main Republic character is Kargink, and I don't have a designated main Empire character.

Hello,

Please see our Recruiting thread on the SWTOR forum site and/or our guild website. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or Jump on the site if and feel out an app if you would like to find out why it is NOT a trap!

SWTOR Forums Post: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=684231

Guild Website{s}: Enjin Guild Website | @TRAPARMY

Hello, swfanCliff!

It sounds like you might be a pretty good fight with our guild, Unforgiven. Here's a link to our guild recruitment thread in the forums:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=6798378

That should hopefully answer some questions that you might have about us. I'll probably get in touch with you if I see you in game as Miscreant. I'd be more than happy to chat with you!

Hello swfanCliff! You should check out the recruitment post for Dreshdae Elite!. Your description of a small to medium sized guild fits us to a tee. In regards to your other points:

• We are a PVE guild that does some totally optional PVP on the side.
  • Our guild is full of people who have RL commitments so you will fit right in.
  • Our events are on a calendar and players are welcome to join or do there own thing. Your call, no mandatory raids or any of that nonsense!
  • We have several players who stay off vent or listen only and type responses so that will not be a problem. Also, we will in no way tolerate anyone, regardless of guild status, making fun of another player for any reason. We promise new recruits a drama-free experience and we deliver on that promise daily.
  • We have an Imp side guild that is just getting off the ground and you are welcome to join either of them or both!

Again, check out our recruitment thread and if you would like to experience the Dreshdae Elite culture contact us at recruiting[at]dreshdae-elite.com or contact Myrin, Deyzsha or Menosee in-game.

The Krayt Council is recruiting new members. Check out our recruiting thread and our website. Links below. We have guild activities on a calendar and you can sign-up as you plays. We have some members that didn't like to speak in Vent so they would type there responses and that is never a problem. We do have progression Ops (which is a little more hardcore for that group(s)) but you don't ever have to be a part of them if you don't want.

Thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=671782

Feel free to fill out an app or post any questions you have or send us a tell in-game (Giibbs/Zivva or Kaidy). We'd love to have you.

Hello. I would like to talk more with you regarding what you are looking for in a guild. You outlined a lot and laid it out there for us to get a great feel for things. I think SHC will be a good fit for you. We have a very respectful group of people and keep things fun while not tolerating any kind of drama.

Feel free to take a look at our recruitment thread on this first page. We can also be located on our site located here.

I look forward to speaking with you and getting to know you.

Thanks for your consideration

Hammerfist Clan is always open to new members. We accept all levels of characters and players. New or old to this game, we would love for you to join our gaming home.

Hammerfist Clan is a casual dual faction adult only guild. Our guild itself supports multiple MMOs, with a very active forum and our own mumble channel. We understand that real life comes first and we want you to just be able to play with your friends without worrying about minimum time commitment to a game. We have leveling groups as well as run end game content, the most important goal is to always have fun together. There is an application process, but I promise you it is not that hard (they accepted me!)

Our website: http://www.hammerfistclan.com

Our recruitment thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=534302

Good luck in your search!

Serenity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.