Relaxed Jumpsuit Set

DracoAngel

Ok, to start off I don't know if this is the right place to post this since I don't know if this is necessarily a bug or not. But here we go.

Today I just got the last piece of the Relaxed Jumpsuit set. My question is: am I not allowed to buy the set in Collections to have copies for other characters? I have all the pieces, but the "Transfer a copy of this item to your inventory" is still greyed out. Is this intentional? It just didn't make sense to me why I could do it with other armor/sets but not this one, so didn't know if it was bugged or not.

Usual questions:

1. Has ONE character collected all the pieces of the kit and bound them (by wearing them all)?

2. After the one character has done this have you tried totally logging out of the game and going back into it?

3. You are trying to "unlock" the ability to transfer it to another character from a different character? The character that collected all the items will not have the option to actually do the unlock

4. If you've done the restart of the game - have you tried logging out and going back to the game a couple of hours later?