The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Would love to see some fun "holiday" item in the CC.

Chemmie

First I KNOW everyone complains about this on forums but I thought Life Day was fun and even though I almost never buy stuff direct from the CC this is did. How about a few costume ball items. A witch hat? orange-black dye, black nekkarr cat for "halloweenish"

If its more like "Life Day" vs X-mas maybe trolls won't complain so much over something a lot of fun.

I love holidays and right now SWTOR only has one. (Life Day)

I'm sure the swtor lore peeps out there know some other holidays in the lore we can celebrate.

I miss the holiday events they would do for City of Heroes simply because they were just so much fun to do something different for a while- heck, I would spend an hour or so skiing the slopes just for the fun of it and Trick or Treating at least once every year so, yeah, I know that it's not Star Wars but I'd love to see some holiday events or items crop up at the appropriate times.

Granted, I know that the trolls and the "loremasters" would rail and cry and scream but it really was just fun having those events to look forward too and doing every year. :)