beserk on annihilation spec. (pve)

darth_billy

I havent been playing for some months and now i am getting mixed feedback about the beserk timing on annihilation spec.

1) pop beserk when you have all 4 (or at least 3 if rupture is on cd )dots up

2) hit beserk after the 2nd is applied and keep going.

in other words the bone of contention is this , beserk generates more dmg if you use it while(or on the begining) you are staking your bleeds or when you use it after you have stacked at least 3 out the 4 possible bleeds?(rupture being the 4th)

I havent been playing for some months and now i am getting mixed feedback about the beserk timing on annihilation spec.

1) pop beserk when you have all 4 (or at least 3 if rupture is on cd )dots up

2) hit beserk after the 2nd is applied and keep going.

in other words the bone of contention is this , beserk generates more dmg if you use it while(or on the begining) you are staking your bleeds or when you use it after you have stacked at least 3 out the 4 possible bleeds?(rupture being the 4th)

Berserk at 2 stacks of deadly saber. For example Deadly Saber > Force Charge > Annihilate > Berserk > Rupture

The reasoning for this is it gives you the maximum amount of damage. You'll reapply Deadly Saber with the Rupture so the first Berserked tick should be a 3 stack of DS, then proceed to get the maximum ticks of each DoT in the Berserk window.

Berserk at 2 stacks of deadly saber. For example Deadly Saber > Force Charge > Annihilate > Berserk > Rupture

The reasoning for this is it gives you the maximum amount of damage. You'll reapply Deadly Saber with the Rupture so the first Berserked tick should be a 3 stack of DS, then proceed to get the maximum ticks of each DoT in the Berserk window.

Thanks, that's really helpful.

best reply i could get , clear and to the point thank you :)