The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Transferable Comms

wee-man

I think that we should be able to transfer elite/ultimate comms across all legacy toons as atm i have over 100 of each with nothing to do as im min maxed in 72s but my alts arent so i could use them for that, i know you can transfer mod svia legacy gear but not implants etc so i could use them for that.

Any one else agree let me know your thoughts.

(Sorry for any typos not in an exact precise mood atm)

Thanks.

I like this idea, as I have a main grinding toon that I use to bash through all my dailies, FPs and Ops and such. After doing all that, there really isn't that much time left in the day to repeat that process with another toon, nor would any of my alts have the efficiency to do so as my main has. I really don't know how BW could itemize comms, however, so that they could be mailed to our alts. So, in lieu of that...

I'd like to see the Arkanian/BM and Verpine/Underworld Ears, Implants and Relics be BoL. This would mean that we could transfer them to our alts. Not only that, but after hitting up a bunch of Operations and such, I have like half a bay full of implants, ears and relics that my main (nor its companions) have any further use for, but my alts certainly could use them.

Anyways, just my two cents worth.