The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please switch the engine now before its too late..

Hazed

QFT. Eaware thought it was a grand idea to use a pre alpha version of the Hero engine. Look where they got themselves stuck now. 2+ years later, f2p and with over 80 percent of their subs gone. :o

Game seems busy enough to me whenever I log in (OTP permitting).

F2P is just a progression in consumer demand, not an indication of failure.

I would not say Bioware / EA were stuck.? They are constantly adding new things.

Maybe you could apply for a job as a designer or producer and teach them how it's done.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,the +41 crystals are helpful from 10-50. But, yeah, he's the daily troll, snuck out from under the bridge to share his stunning intellect with the forums. Don't take him too seriously.

yea, they are helpful for everything before end game, which well......doesn't matter.

*edit* I take that back, does effect pvp, but all you need to do is buy one +41 off the GTN with in game credits and then add to your collection.

Edited by DarthSylar

Game seems busy enough to me whenever I log in (OTP permitting).

F2P is just a progression in consumer demand, not an indication of failure.

I would not say Bioware / EA were stuck.? They are constantly adding new things.

Maybe you could apply for a job as a designer or producer and teach them how it's done.

Sure F2P isn't an indication of failure. The mass exodus of subs not long after release was the indicator of failure here.

The game is improving, it isn't dead but it didn't live up to the hype for a lot of people early on. Some came back, some didn't. It's the way it goes.

As far as the engine, that's a pipedream. They would pretty much have to do what SE did with FF14. Might as well keep the game online and make improvements on what they are using now.