Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

☣☣☣ 2.4+ Bastion Server PVE Progression Thread ☣☣☣

insaneric

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight Interdictor was able to take down Dread Master Brontes, but only after we perfected every nuance of the fight first, as per usual.

is uploading but can be found on our website or

We began attempts on the Council tonight, for the first time, so we still have a few bumps to work out before we'll be reporting back with a kill there.

Edited by LeenPonyD

Tonight Interdictor was able to take down Dread Master Brontes, but only after we perfected every nuance of the fight first, as per usual.

is uploading but can be found on our website or

We began attempts on the Council tonight, for the first time, so we still have a few bumps to work out before we'll be reporting back with a kill there.

Congratulations! Good luck with that final boss :)

• 3 weeks later...

<Stop Ewoking Around>

Republic

Dread Fortress HM - Corrupter Zero

First time we cleared the screenshot didn't save on achievement pop. E'lektra  recorded another run we made for proof. **Note: the scoundrel healer was with us for whole progression. She needed to let her guild know before putting that specific toon in our guild. (The rest of her other characters have been in our guild)

<Stop Ewoking Around>

Republic

Dread Fortress HM - Corrupter Zero

First time we cleared the screenshot didn't save on achievement pop. E'lektra  recorded another run we made for proof. **Note: the scoundrel healer was with us for whole progression. She needed to let her guild know before putting that specific toon in our guild. (The rest of her other characters have been in our guild)

Added you to the list with first 4 kills in HM DF, could you link a screenshot of your achievements to just confirm the previous bosses. Thanks and good luck on the Brontes.

<Stop Ewoking Around>

Republic

DF 16 man

Grobthok

http://i.imgur.com/y0134sB.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/NVMKv4j.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/53nUZZb.jpg (pic of when achievement popped, the one with overall achievement page didn't save)

Hi, I can't see any indication of difficulty in your screenshots. Can you post a screenshot of your achievement listings for dread fortress (doesn't need to be in the group)?

Well, better late than never. Interdictor finally cleared Dread Council this evening, bringing us to a clear 10/10 for this Hard Mode tier. Considering we only raid 4-6 hours a week and took a winter break for the Holidays, our guys have done pretty well for themselves.

Kill Achievement Shot

Just wish we could get a few more Corruptor's Blades to drop already!

Thanks for getting us updated!

Well, better late than never. Interdictor finally cleared Dread Council this evening, bringing us to a clear 10/10 for this Hard Mode tier. Considering we only raid 4-6 hours a week and took a winter break for the Holidays, our guys have done pretty well for themselves.

Kill Achievement Shot

Just wish we could get a few more Corruptor's Blades to drop already!

Thanks for getting us updated!

Congrats on getting everything, good luck in Nightmare :)

Guild Name: Temporarily Unavailable

Republic

8m HM Calyphus and Tyrans

The Bastion- Server time Calyphus: 01/09/2013 11:16pm Tyrans: 01/09/2013 10:54pm

Videos: http://temporarily-unavailable.enjin.com/forum/m/17104314/viewthread/10498508-more-8m-hardmodes

Youtube: Tyrans

Youtube: Calyphus

Added you to the list for Tyrans and Calphayus.

Didn't have you down for anything else yet so if you have Bestia or any of Fortress let me know and i'll add it (achievement screenshot is fine).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.