☣☣☣ 2.4+ Bastion Server PVE Progression Thread ☣☣☣

insaneric

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is anyone on this server worried about the current build of Corrupter Zero do not. The fight is easily done. We ended up losing one person due to player error.

Just to update for anyone trying 16m, you will lose at least 3-4 people during the laser phase due to the frequency of the mines.

EDIT: I say this because it does way more damage in 16m than 8 as far as I can tell. It just depends on your heals and cc situation. overall, not too bad

Edited by Kaedusone

Just to update for anyone trying 16m, you will lose at least 3-4 people during the laser phase due to the frequency of the mines.

We got multiple mines on 8-man. The people ran to other corners and dodged around them instead of with the group. 1 person died to stupid, but up to 4 mines can go out before someone truly has to eat a laser blast. In any case, we risk derailing the thread. There's a discussion of this fight elsewhere.

I am pleased to report that Interdictor finally found a full time raid healer after over a month of searching. We were able to began actual hard mode progression for this tier--finally!

We had been 3/5 in Dread Fortress but we decided to change it up a bit this week and check out some events we hadn't seen and others we had only faced once in story mode.

After killing the first 3 DF bosses we swapped over and claimed first event clears for

Bringing us up to 3/5 cleared in Dread Palace! Not bad for only having six hours in a raid week.

We only had about thirty minutes left so we didn't start any attempts on Dread Master Raptus yet but we look forward to diving in full force next week with our sights set on Dread Council!

As per usual all of our raid updates can be found on our website at http://SeeYouNextTuesday.GuildLaunch.com !

Thanks again for keeping the progression thread updated and I'll be back soon with another clear report.

-Z

Edited by LeenPonyD

I am pleased to report that Interdictor finally found a full time raid healer after over a month of searching. We were able to began actual hard mode progression for this tier--finally!

We had been 3/5 in Dread Fortress but we decided to change it up a bit this week and check out some events we hadn't seen and others we had only faced once in story mode.

After killing the first 3 DF bosses we swapped over and claimed first event clears for

Bringing us up to 3/5 cleared in Dread Palace! Not bad for only having six hours in a raid week.

We only had about thirty minutes left so we didn't start any attempts on Dread Master Raptus yet but we look forward to diving in full force next week with our sights set on Dread Council!

As per usual all of our raid updates can be found on our website at http://SeeYouNextTuesday.GuildLaunch.com !

Thanks again for keeping the progression thread updated and I'll be back soon with another clear report.

-Z

Good luck guys, hope you end up clearing the place.:D

-Z

Updated, good luck with the rest.

As promised, we went back into Dread Palace full force and started learning the Dread Master Raptus fight. We got bored wiping for no reason, however, and decided to kill him instead.

It did leave us with some progression time on Corruptor Zero, but so far the laser phase we saw made short work of us. He will be our progression focus next week. Until then, enjoy our kill video for

!