10 hours to download 20%

PineAppleChunkss

Ok what the hell, I come home from work around 1ish , I jump on SWTOR to find I have to patch the game.... here I am at 11:30 pm 10 hours later from when I started this patch and it's only done 20%. Before anyone of you ask It has nothing to do with my internet and I know for a fact I'm not the only person who has this ridiculous long downloading. What the hell BioWare this is a bloody joke!

'You are using the new (streaming) technology, if:

You installed the game using an installer downloaded from http://www.swtor.com after July 30th 2013.'

If this includes updates since July 30th when logging in this could part of the problem but if this doesn't include updates and they mean a clean install (sorry my brain is tired) then I got in today fine and this is not the issue exactly since I installed before the stated date. Maybe?

There have been some rumors that it is a language pack but if that were the case then we would have heard about its implementation already before them just doing it. I would rule this out since folks are DL'ing the entire game again.