The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Tournament - Dark Imperium vs Undying Brotherhood

Beniboybling

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not available on mobile devices...

Ok Beni. Listen. I know you're a really proud alpha male and all that, but come oooonnnn! I never even agreed to having a fleet this size, you said we'd decide before you posted the thread. And next I know...

Please? Pwetty pwease? Everyone else is fine with it. *looks over menacingly* aren't ya? :jawa_evil:

That's a real shame, cause it was a good one.

Depends. Depends on what? On how good your manners are, how big your... pocketbook is...

Haha :D

Love it :)

Oh guys sad news, Beni passed away in his sleep so ima have to do the Kaggath...

Oh ****! Posted this too soon! Disregard :jawa_evil:

Young fool... Only now, at the end, do you understand...

OK, I'll stop. Heck I might even consider your suggestion.

Might. :jawa_evil:

I've been hoping you would.

I was joking to start off with, but it seems a little petty now... Almost like you just want to annoy me, you haven't bothered posting a single reason why I shouldn't get te bonus...

I can understand the need for some extra padding for the Open Circle Fleet. Against such mega fleets like the Fel Navy and the Alliance Navy, you need some kind of buff. It's not like Sel has Death Squadron.

That was gonna be my next argument...

I also don't have the best Tacticians ever, though Trench is good.

I've been hoping you would.

I was joking to start off with, but it seems a little petty now... Almost like you just want to annoy me, you haven't bothered posting a single reason why I shouldn't get te bonus...

Only cause you can't see the links. You cannot resist my witty charms. :p

Anyway seriously though, this isn't a committee.

If I see a need for it, I'll make a change, if I don't, I won't. Right now I don't, subject to change.

Discussion over.

Only cause you can't see the links. You cannot resist my witty charms. :p

Anyway seriously though, this isn't a committee.

If I see a need for it, I'll make a change, if I don't, I won't. Right now I don't, subject to change.

Discussion over.

Damnit I pissed him off again.

No but seriously... at least give me a reason >.> I promise you I will lose against Rayla without the bonus, it's mainly the reason I'm fighting for Tune!

I'll lose the fleet battle real bad, can't interdictor enough, and Malachor 5 won't do much against Talon and Krayt >.>