The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Tournament - Dark Imperium vs Undying Brotherhood

Beniboybling

Beni...

Any chance I can get a slightly larger number of OCF ships next Kaggath? (If I make it through)

The OCF wasn't exactly super specialized, and running it down to 60 ships sort of defeats the point :/

I just say, because if i took it as a major navy id have 1,500 ships at the minimum, and that competes with Raylas. Barely.

Reducing it to a minor fleet giving me 60 sorta screws me over, as my only benefit is 30 stealth cruisers :/

Can I haz moar plox sir? *in her best Oliver Twist impression*

I would say honestly that with the way your faction works giving you more then 1000 might be Op but ya if you face me or Rayla in the next Kaggath more then 120 ships only seems fair since we are both running over 1000 ships.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say honestly that with the way your faction works giving you more then 1000 might be Op but ya if you face me or Rayla in the next Kaggath more then 120 ships only seems fair since we are both running over 1000 ships.

Ohh I don't want the full amount, just saying a little more would be great... I assumed gettingn "a reduced number" meant half the size, cause two minors make a major....

Edited by Selenial

Ohh I don't want the full amount, just saying a little more would be great... I assumed gettingn "a reduced number" meant half the size, cause two minors make a major....

Oh I know I was just saying giving you extra should be allowed for the next match because the number of ships both me and Rayla are running if you didn't have them it would pretty much make your fleet completely useless and absolete.

Oh I know I was just saying giving you extra should be allowed for the next match because the number of ships both me and Rayla are running if you didn't have them it would pretty much make your fleet completely useless and absolete.

If I even make it to the next round.... :p

You guys waiting on something?

Yeah.

OK guys, I'm afraid I'm going to have to postpone the announcement until tommorow. I'm afraid I simply don't have time to complete the scenario today. However I promise the next Kaggath will also premiere tommorow as planned.

Prods Beni with stick.

Get goin'!