The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Tournament - Dark Imperium vs Undying Brotherhood

Beniboybling

The Dark Imperium has chosen the path of the assassin, and the Undying Brotherhood the path of the warrior – but who is greater, who will win? The battle lines have been drawn...

Let the Kaggath begin!

Just thought I'd say, warrior is a base class and Assassin is an advanced class, Assassin would win. Therefor, i win.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait Aurbere is going to be argueing against me...... but he knows my faction better then most everyone else right now because I mailed him a bunch of stuff in a hopes he wouldn't let me forget it.

Yeah, I accidentally deleted that after reading it. So I've pretty much forgotten about that stuff. Aside from the unit numbers.

Yeah, I accidentally deleted that after reading it. So I've pretty much forgotten about that stuff. Aside from the unit numbers.

Anyway I am pretty sure we both know it is likely going to turn into a war of attrition based on our power bases but I could very well be wrong Rayla will let me know what her people will be planning on doing and I will have to see if I have the means to stop it or counter it so we will see :D either way the winner of this match and the winner of the next are any bodies guess right now.

Anyway I am pretty sure we both know it is likely going to turn into a war of attrition based on our power bases but I could very well be wrong Rayla will let me know what her people will be planning on doing and I will have to see if I have the means to stop it or counter it so we will see :D either way the winner of this match and the winner of the next are any bodies guess right now.

I am curious to see how Rayla prepared for you. It shall be interesting.

But we can't see until SOMEBODY(!) calls it!!!

OK guys, I'm afraid I'm going to have to postpone the announcement until tommorow. I'm afraid I simply don't have time to complete the scenario today. However I promise the next Kaggath will also premiere tommorow as planned.

'tis all good.

Is tomorrow today now or do you mean tomorrow?

Stupid time zones.

'tis all good.

Is tomorrow today now or do you mean tomorrow?

Stupid time zones.

He means today but probably a few more hours..... I am kind of nervous about my match I have no clue how it is going to go. Rayla's forces and planets are going to be one tough cookie to crack.

He means today but probably a few more hours..... I am kind of nervous about my match I have no clue how it is going to go. Rayla's forces and planets are going to be one tough cookie to crack.

Well, I've been researching yours to help you out, got a few good things...

Also means if we both win I can Undo your faction with ease :jawa_evil:

I am just saying unexpected stuff can happen :p I don't want to write any one off as an easy kill and I don't think any one should right any other off as an easy kill.

Don't worry, I was jkin :p

After my research on your faction.... You're hardly an easy kill. Raylas gonna have her hands full.

Beni...

Any chance I can get a slightly larger number of OCF ships next Kaggath? (If I make it through)

The OCF wasn't exactly super specialized, and running it down to 60 ships sort of defeats the point :/

I just say, because if i took it as a major navy id have 1,500 ships at the minimum, and that competes with Raylas. Barely.

Reducing it to a minor fleet giving me 60 sorta screws me over, as my only benefit is 30 stealth cruisers :/

Can I haz moar plox sir? *in her best Oliver Twist impression*