The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Kaggath Tournament - Dark Imperium vs Undying Brotherhood

Beniboybling

A real Sith apprentice under one supreme Emperor or be the third wheel under Traya and Maul, yeh... she is totally going to prefer that option.

Also there is no need to 'break' her when she has already wilfully changed sides, there would literally be no need for it, she has joined up, the only reason she would need to be broken by irregular means is if she resisted, she hasn't, to the Imperium's knowledge. By the time they figure out she is an agent, she'll already be back with the Brotherhood.

Third wheel under Traya and Maul... Ok, You're sort of inverting the triangle here. She and Maul serve Traya, yes, but they each take a portion of the Empire with them, and Ventress does not serve Maul at all.

Also, really, Traya's senses far excel ventress' abilities to conceal motives, her ability to prone minds are unparalleled in her Era and for many centuries. She invaded the mind of a Jedi Master from the other side of the Galaxy, she delved into the mind of the most powerful Jedi of their Era, (one of the most Powerful Jedi in the History of Jedi) with absolute ease, even with her being taught how to stop people invading her mind....

And yes, Traya's the type of person to go round invading her allies minds, especially if said ally just walks up to her and goes "Oh, btw, I wanna quit Malgus and join you! 'Cause reasons!"

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I know this is the wrong thread for it...

But you know in the Original Kotor 2, Atris could become the New Traya and Kreia would stay from that role? I just saw a video, no dialogue just video, of the Exile walking out of the Academy having slain Atris, they talked, and walked off together....

WHY DIDN'T THEY FINISH THE GAME :mad::(:mad::(

Edited by Selenial

Ok, I know this is the wrong thread for it...

But you know in the Original Kotor 2, Atris could become the New Traya and Kreia would stay from that role? I just saw a video, no dialogue just video, of the Exile walking out of the Academy having slain Atris, they talked, and walked off together....

WHY DIDN'T THEY FINISH THE GAME :mad::(:mad::(

I demand to see this video at once!

Actually I've been writing my fan fic, priorities people. :p

Anyway don't hold your breath on the results, nor feel the need to keep this thread going. I'll get to it when I can.

Oh come on dude >.>

I never thought I'd say this.... THE FANFIC CAN WAIT.

I wish to start Debating Tunewalker vs Rayla.... I also need to chose which one of them fought against me hardest in this thread :jawa_evil:

Oh come on dude >.>

I never thought I'd say this.... THE FANFIC CAN WAIT.

I wish to start Debating Tunewalker vs Rayla.... I also need to chose which one of them fought against me hardest in this thread :jawa_evil:

I'm arguing for Rayla. I have a debt that must be repaid.