Team: Get Your Bald On - Charity Gaming Event 11-2-13

baldylox

Hello gamers of Jedi Covenant! I am posting to try and gain some awareness, aquire donations and set up a server wide gaming (streaming) event for Extra-Life.org (Children's Miracle Network) on Nov 2, 2013 for 25....TWENTY FIVE straight hours.

Full details on my fundraising goal, the charity, and just over all info available in this link. click here

Gamers are often looked down upon for our passion for gaming and get labeled as slackers and losers, its time to step up and show folks that gamers can do good some good when we all band together!!

As time approaches, I'll edit this thread with links to folks that will be streaming, groups doing activities together and anything else pertinent to a 25 hr extravaganza! :eek:

Here are a few basic ideas I was thinking part of the 25hrs

1. Power Leveling Competition. 0-XX in 25hrs. Highest gets...something

2. Datacron Hunting - +10s and other difficult or missing DC from folks codex

3. Sand People Raiding - Snag the social gear, fill it with simple 66's and raid whatever. MUST be sand people style, /walk and single file line until you reach a target

• 1 month later...

Less than a week to go and im still looking for folks to be kind and make some donations to a for a great cause!!! I will be streaming my activities on my channel and hopefully finding some folks to stick with me for the 24+ hrs :D

I fell short and making big activities as i posted above, but there is plenty in the swtor universe to keep folks active for this event.

PLEASE join in!! Spread the word!!