Vicious Throw and Deadly Throw color change

Projawa

Since 2.3.3 the color of the Vicious Throw and Deadly Throw animations both default to white rather than using the actual color of your lightsaber crystal.

Double Saber Throw still correctly uses your lightsaber's color.

Edited by Projawa

Not only can I confirm this, I can add another layer of ridiculous on top of it. I'm generally using a gree saber with the blood red crystal. However, upon noticing the color changing to white when thrown, I wondered if it was perhaps crystal-specific. I happened to have a black yellow crystal in collections, so I spawned/used it, in a normal saber. What I noticed (and I recorded it) was that when held in default position, my saber was black yellow. Okay, great. So it's working as intended. The crazy thing was when I threw it. It turned white. Okay, that's what you said. So what's the big deal? The moment it hit the target, the spinning saber turned to BLACK RED, returned to my hand, and was black yellow again.

¿!¡? I then figured this was worth recording, so I did so. I tried it again. To my astonishment, it acted in reverse order. Upon being thrown, it was initially black-red, and then became white when it hit the target. Future tests only showed white. Strange indeed.

Edited by idnewton

Not only can I confirm this, I can add another layer of ridiculous on top of it. I'm generally using a gree saber with the blood red crystal. However, upon noticing the color changing to white when thrown, I wondered if it was perhaps crystal-specific. I happened to have a black yellow crystal in collections, so I spawned/used it, in a normal saber. What I noticed (and I recorded it) was that when held in default position, my saber was black yellow. Okay, great. So it's working as intended. The crazy thing was when I threw it. It turned white. Okay, that's what you said. So what's the big deal? The moment it hit the target, the spinning saber turned to BLACK RED, returned to my hand, and was black yellow again. ¿!¡? I then figured this was worth recording, so I did so. I tried it again. To my astonishment, it acted in reverse order. Upon being thrown, it was initially black-red, and then became white when it hit the target. Future tests only showed white. Strange indeed.

Im having the same problem with my sentinel. Twin saber throw is fine but when I use crippling throw or dispatch the colour is white regardless of saber colour. Sometimes it even changes to diffrant colours eg purple or red. Also I should mention its the same with guardian also on all the saber throw abilitys all white same on the sith side also all since last patch needs fixing :rak_04: