The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

new cartel mercenary companions (faction specific), plus new mounts

cajunmando

I really enjoyed the ewok companion and would like to see a gamorrean enforcer companion available to all classes. maybe then I will get the war axe to go with him. Also a Kel Dor baran-do sage companion for the republic side and a Nikto morgukai warrior companion for the empire would be great. They could have similar abilities and stats to keep balance between both sides.

For mounts i would like to see a Basilisk war droid and the feline creature, narglatch i believe, that the talz rode in season 1 of clone wars.

Another thing you could consider would be mannequins. something that people could purchase to put on their ship to show off cool armor they collected but opt not to wear. example would be if i had darth revan outfit or the rakghoul containment gear from the event. the mannequin could be purchased as male or female and could have option to match with chestpiece. you could limit the number of mannequins for a character to have to like 3 so the ship wouldnt be so crowded. something to show off to friends ya know.

keep up the good work bioware.

I find the lack of rontos disappointing. :jawa_mad:

• 3 weeks later...